CHAPTER-6

Beam has packed his stuffs. He just packed few things and some clothes he can purchase the other things when needed.

Last night he had a very long talk with his parents. They talked about their plan and also about the construction of their office over there.

Now beam is in the airport for his early morning flight which will take him to his destination.

Upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok he looks for his ride and was little shocked to see Alexander Jaturapoom himself came to receive him.

Beam walks towards him and gives a proper wai.

"Welcome to Thailand Beam. Hope your journey was good" Alexander hugs beam and asks him.

"It's was all good thank you uncle. You didn't had to come actually I would have come myself" beam explains shyly.

"Oiii don't say like that. You are my friends son that makes you my son also. So it's ok to receive my son right" asks Alexander in fatherly tone that made be nod his head in agreement.

"I also need to talk about you staying here" he said and beam looks at him for few seconds and agreed.

Beam knows exactly what they are going to talk about. Throughout the car ride they talked about beams childhood, his studies, his work experience, his father's and mother's business.

Alexander lead Beam to the condo unit he is going to stay with his people carrying Beam's stuffs.

The house is neither too big nor too small. It's a 2BHK flat with balcony in both rooms also a balcony attached to the hall with a sliding glass door which gives a nice view.

The house is already furnished also the kitchen is filled with food supplies as beam loves to cook his own meal and there are plants in the balcony and some corners of the house which gives nice ambience. Totally Beam loves this.

"Are you sure you want to stay here and not with us. I so want to keep you in my house. Even your aunty Belle was also pressuring me to bring you there" Alexander says as he settles on the couch.

Actually Alexander and Mark almost had an argument about beams stay in Bangkok. Alexander doesn't want beam to stay alone, he doesn't want to take chances with the Stalker also he wants to bring beam to his house.

Though he talk with beam on phone and sees him for few minutes sometimes during his business trip it's doesn't make him but it doesn't satisfy him. He loves beam like his own son since he is a child. But he reluctantly agreed when Mark explained that it's Beam's decission to stay alone. So here he is asking beam to reconsider his decision again.

Beam gives a soft smile "sorry uncle. I know you and dad almost had an argument about me staying alone but I really want to do this. I can't always rely on people for help I want to face it myself. So this is just a small step towards that. Please don't get mad at me pleaseeee" beam pleads cutely and who is Alexander to go against beam.

"Ahhh alright alright don't beg me. You can live alone though you need to meet me every weekend and whenever you have time. Even your aunty is waiting to spoil you with all your favourite foods and muffins" he says with a wink.

He knows which is Beam's weak point and bingo he hits the Bulls eye as he see beams eye widened and he gulps thinking about all the delicious meals he gets to eat.

"I sooooo miss aunty Belle's cooking. I'm definitely coming home once I get settled uncle" beam says enthusiastically.

"Hahahaha okok son. We will be waiting for you" Xander laughs at beams exitement"and about your job I've already prepared everything" he says and raises his hand when beam tries to say "no beam don't say anything. I've already talked to my son. You are going to work with him as his assistant. I know you wanted to go through all the procedures and I'm definitely sure you are going to get through it easily by seeing your work in our office in states. That's the reason I asked my son to recruit you directly. So you are joining your work tomorrow. You are not even staying with me so I can keep you safe Please atleast let uncle do this naa" now Xander pleades beam and beam accepts the offer.

After that they chat about the places to visit in Bangkok, the way to the office, also about the car that's already parked in the reserved place in the basement for beam. After that he bids his goodbye. Before he leaves beam calls him.

"Uncle hmm what is your son's name? I'm sorry I kinda forgot" beam ask shyly.

Alexander chuckles "Jaturapoom Jamornhum you can call him Forth" with that he leaves.

'Forth' beam mutters and a smile forms on his lips.

He then calls his parents and talked about his journey, his arrival and about uncle Xander receiving him in person. Also about the safety check and being carefull blah blah.

After the call beam takes a nice shower and sleeps in his bed and thinking of all the things happened and how his life changed with in the span of four months.

He don't know what awaits him tomorrow but he is ready to face new day. With a smile on his face he dives to dream land.

But on the other side of the world there is a man who cannot even get a wink of sleep.

The man throws the cup in his hand to the wall which shatters into hundred pieces.

"Where the hell are you beam? Why can't I find you?" he shouts in frustration.

The room door open and a person comes inside.

"What you got?" The man asks trying to control his anger.

"Mr. Baramee border the flight to Europe. There he chaged the flight and took his private jet. It landed in South Africa but there is no trace of Mr. Baramee in the airport. It would take around 13 hours to reach SA but the jet took 15-16 hours. So we suspect he did land on some private runways on the way. We are still trying to get the information once we are sure we will inform you sir" the person gives his long update about beam.

The man listens to the report with full concentration. He doesn't want to miss even a single thing about beam.

"Do whatever you want I just want to know where beam is. Understand!" He warns the person and dismisses him.

He was walking around the room thinking what to do when his phone rings which startles him.

"SHIT" he curses as he saw the caller before receiving the call.

"Hello" he says and waits for the person to speak.

"Beam......."

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: How are you guys? Hope everyone are doing fine, safe and healthy. The situation is getting worse people. Please be safe and be at home.

If ever you have to go out wear "double mask" it's more effective as per WHO also wear hand gloves and always carry sanitizer.

Please be safe guys don't take this situation lightly.