CHAPTER-3

Every morning there will be flowers present on beams table along with a sweet good morning message. He feels someone is following him and observing his every moves. But he didn't get even a hint of who that person is.

Beam even tried hiring some people and private investigator to look into it. But it was of no use. He reached the dead end.

You may think why private investigator right? Yes.

At first the things were ok. He was just receiving flowers, chocolates, plush toys like these but then he started to receive expensive things like limited edition watches, custom made pens, phone cases etc.

He also started getting messages from private number. At first they were just good morning, good night and some love quotes but then they started getting creepy.

He stared to get images of him from his college days till now. Also there were messages proposing him for marriage.  That's the reason he hired private investigator.

He can't give formal complaint in police station, it may cause problems for his parents business. Also he doesn't want his parents to get stressed about this. So he decided to deal with this stalker himself.

But even after four months he was not able to get even a single information about that said person. He cannot even track the number.

His frustration is getting more as he know he is been followed everywhere but cannot find that person. Scratch it he cannot even point on someone as a suspect, he cannot even take a benifit of doubt on anyone.

He is able to finish his work properly and on time but cannot learn other things which will help in gaining more knowledge how to manage the contracts or on what basis the business will be done with partnership, all thanks to that stalker he is not able to concentrate.

Him being distracted is also observed by his colleagues. So now he is sitting in fron of HR manager in his cabin.

"Beam are you facing any problem?" the manager asks him.

"Ahmm I'm not facing any problem sir. Thank you for your concern" Beam said politely.

Eventhough he have an idea of what he is been asking he didn't want his personal life to be brought up or be a problem for his professional life.

"You know what I mean Beam. You are a brilliant worker that's the main reason why we offered the job for you while you were still interning here. But now a days you seem to be distracted though you are completing your work which I appreciate" he chuckled when beam looked at him confusedly "the whole office have observed this even your colleagues are the ones that brought this to me. So if you have any problem you can share it with me I'll try to help you as much as possible."

His words are sincere beam can feel that. But he was still thinking whether to share it or not.

"I think no I'm sure I'm being stalked" he just blurted out.

Beam need to talk about this with someone. He need some advice in this. He is so fed up that his mind cannot work properly.

"What do you mean stalked? Can you elaborate the situation so I can have a clear idea about your situation" the manager still asked calmly.

"Stalked. I'm being followed all the time. There will be flowers everyday on my table but no one know who kept that. There will be chocolates, my favourite coffee, muffins what not on my table, car everywhere. That person know everything about me from the time I wake up to I sleep each and every single detail. At first they were like normal admirers messages but then they started getting creepy. That person started to ask me to marry him to threatening me with my family. I tried to know who that person is but I didn't succeed. I even went to private investigator through my friend but that person even got to know about that also. I really don't know what to do" beam just said all this in one go. His urge to share all these with someone that made him said everything.

"Wohhh it seems little complicated. Hmm how about going to police?"

"No. It will bring problem to my family. I don't want to involve them in this mess"

They were silent for some time. Both were on their own world thinking about something.

"Why don't you change your work?" the manager asked suddenly that made beam flinch a bit.

"Huh!? What do you mean by change? Do you want to fire me?" beam asked with his wife eyes that was rather funny in his eyes.

"No silly why would I loose a good employee like you? What I wanted to say is we have another branch a little away from here. I'll try to transfer you there may be with change in place you may get some peace and who knows of that stalker of yours follows you there you may get to know who that person is"

"How come I'll know about my stalker?" Beam was confused. At this rate his mind is not at all working properly.

The manager face palmed himself "I didn't know you are this dumb" beam pouted with this remark "when you said you tried to catch your stalker you would have observed everyone around you keenly. So you'll know almost everyone by face now. So if you find any familiar figure there also it means there is a high possibility that person is your stalker" he just shrugged as he explained.

"Ohhh myyy goddd I didn't think about this. I'll accept your offer sir. I'll go to teh other branch of my transfer is accepted" beam was somewhat relieved now.

"Yeah I'll try my best. Now go do your job don't get distracted ok"

"Yes sir thank you" beam was actually feeling light now that he went out literally bouncing.

But this happiness was didn't last long. He came back to the manager cabin as fast as he went out. He was panting heavyly.

"Beam what happened? Why are you running like this?" the manager came and helped beam to sit on the chair and gave him some water to drink.

When he was sure beam was little calm he asked "Now tell me what happened. You just went out happily what happened in two minutes that you came running in a marathon like your life depends on it?"

Beam didn't said anything he just showed his phone and the manager froze on his spot.

"You can change office or even migrate to other province baby I'll come to you. I'll be there with you like a shadow but you cannot see me unless I want you to know who I am"

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.