CHAPTER-24

"Phiiii I'm starvingggggg" beam's voice resonates the entire house.

Forth chuckles hearing beam's whines "right away" he yells from the kitchen so beam who is in the living room watching TV could hear him.

Usually they will have their dinner in office since they work till late night. But forth will cook something again when they come home since he know beam will get hungry easily with so much work.

"Take rest. If you can't sleep then don't hesitate to come to me okay. Sleep well baby" forth kisses beam's forehead.

"Good night phi" beam mumbles on forth's neck as he hugged him before going to sleep.

"Phi come fast and have food we are getting late" beam calls forth arranging the food on table.

Unlike forth Beam is a morning person so he has made a deal that he is going to cook breakfast for them everyday. After breakfast they go to office together in forth's car.

Its been few days they started to live together. Forth is not allowing beam to use car or go any where without him or a driver. He keeping beam in front of his eyes as much as possible. He doesn't want to risk beam's safety. Beam is his to take care of.

Where as beam is living a peaceful and happy life since he started to live with forth. There are no parcels waiting for him near the door as he arrives home after a long work day to ruin his sleep but only hugs and kisses which are filled with love and warmth.

"Baby come here" forth calls beam. They are in forth's cabin where he was sitting on the couch in his office and beam was arranging the documents in the safe box. Beam sits beside forth.

"close your eyes" Beam closes his eyes without any questions. Beam can feel forth's breath on his neck as he moved close to him. Beam held his breath

"Now open your eyes baby" forth says and excitement was evident in his voice.

Beam opens his eyes and see the smiling forth in front of him. He then looks at the thing on his neck when he felt something. Beam was shocked seeing that.

"Ph...phi"

"You like it?" Forth asks nervously.

"This is for me?" Beam asked in shock.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to give this to you the same night I bought. But your mood changed suddenly and then I came to know about those parcels and stalker. I didn't want to give this when you were disturbed. So I'm giving you now"

"But....I thought you brought this for your girlfriend" Beam tilts his head in confusion.

"Huh!!! What girlfriend?" Forth also asked in confusion.

"Usually boys will gift diamond to their girlfriends or wives. So I thought you have a girlfriend and you brought this for her" beam hisses making his point.

"Baby have you seen me talking to any girl? I'm always with you baby....in office at home and everywhere....so from where did you get this idea?"

"Why you didn't said you don't have a girlfriend phi?" Beam was furious.

"That topic never came between us baby" forth was not understanding beam's sudden change in mood.

Beam slapped forth's head repeatedly "Stupid phi. I was so scared that I'm ruining your life....I thought you have a girlfriend from the time you brought this chain from that auction and I'm coming in between since you are spending most of your time with me. I thought I might bring troubles in your relationship and here you are saying you don't have a lover now"