CHAPTER-12

Beam woke and was startled to see himself in an unknown room. All he remembered was last night he slept after taking medicines given by forth.

'how in the hell I came here' beam thinks in his mind as he descends from the bed. He was slowly walked out of the room looking at his left and right but he saw none. He was slowly moving in the corridor looking at his back.

He collided into a firm chest when he turn to his front near the stairs. He was about to fall but was safely held by someone with a hand around his waist and his hands holding the dress of the said person.

"Is sneaking out like a thief your hobby?"

Beam opens his eyes as he heard the familiar voice and was shocked to see forth.

"Sir!!What are you doing here?"

"Ohhh You were like a damsel in distress waiting for your prince charming to come and save you. I can't let anyone take you away from me so I came to keep you safe"

"The hell are you talking damsel, prince charming huh?? If any of us would be princess then it will be you" beam says as he huffs.

"Oww then you will be my prince charming? I don't mind being princess for you"

Beam was glaring at forth and forth was looking at beam with wide smile holding his waist tightly. Their eye never leaving each other.

"Forth did you wake up beam?"

They both got alert and let go of each other when they heard a voice.

"Oww beam you woke up. Forth was coming to wake you up. How are you son? How is your fever?" Alexander asked beam as he saw them near the stairs.

"Ahh uncle I'm good. I think the fever is also reduced" beam says with smile.

"Good good. Come lets have breakfast"

"Ahm uncle this house?"

"This is our home beam and now yours also" Alexander says warmly "so shall we go for breakfast?"

"You go ahed uncle I'll join you in a bit. I'll will wash my face"

"Ok come fast. Your aunty has prepared your favourites and waiting for you" Alexander says and leaves them.

Beam shoots a glare at forth and turned to leave when he heard Forth's voice.

"Need help beam?"

Beam turned again and walked slowly towards forth who was showing his mischievous grin. Beam went soo close it looked as if they were hugging when forth yelped in pain holding his left leg. Beam ran away to his room laughing after stumping on Forth's foot with force.

When beam came down Arabelle was the first one to notice him and she soon came and hugged him tightly.

"Ohh beam.... thank god your fever is gone" she says as she holds beams cheeks "You have grown up to a handsome man son" then she huffs "I'm seeing you after so many years and I had to see you when you are not feeling well"

"Sorry aunty you had to see me like that" beam apologises.

"It's ok beam you are fine that's all matters" she says as she drags beam to the dining table where forth and Alexander have already seated. Beam sat infront of forth.

"Aunty who brought me here?"

"Forth. He was the one who carried you to the room" Belle says as she serves food.

Beam looks at forth who just winks at him. Beam feels shy and his whole face turns red.

"Hey beam are you getting fever again? Your face has become red"

"Umm n..no aunty. Not..nothing" beam says and he scolds himself mentally for shuttering.

"If you say so..... by the way why are you calling me aunty?" she questions and beam looks at her confused "you may have forgotten but you used to call me mom when you were child. You know you have literally grown up having my muffins"

"You were so naughty back then. Your parents and us were staying in the same neighborhood when you were still living here and you used to refuse going to your home. You even had your own room in our house. Call me mom na beam I'll feel happy" Belle remeinsces old times and beam looks at het without blinking his eyes and nods his head.

"Ok ok we still have so much to talk. Let's eat first" Alexander says and they ate talking here and there but forth remind silent throughout the breakfast which somewhat disturbed beam.

After breakfast forth excused himself saying he have some work and goes to his room. It's been two hours but forth didn't come down yet. Beam could sense something was off with forth but couldn't pinpoint one. So when he saw Belle taking juice upstairs he volunteered to take it to forth.

Now he is standing in front of Forth's room scolding himself mentally. Beam doesn't know why he wanted to see forth at that moment but now he don't know what he will talk once he sees forth.

Finally taking a deep breath he knocks at the door and enters after he heard a faint voice asking him in. Forth was sitting on the bed looking at laptop. He doesn't even looks up to see  even when beam stands in front of him.

"Sir your juice. Aun.... Mom sent this"

"Keep it on the table beam I'll drink later"

Beam keeps it on the table and looks at forth who was still looking at laptop seriously. He cannot help but ask the question.

"Is there any problem sir?" 

"No problem. Just some work beam I'll come down once I finish it" still not looking up.

"Are you angry at me ? Have I done anything wrong?" finally he asks the question he wanted ask since the breakfast as he felt forth is avoiding him.

"Huh!!?" forth looks at beam "what are you talking?"

Beam looses it "do you have split personality or what? Once you behave all caring and then you behave as if I'm a stranger to you. Whenever you want you will tease me whenever you want you will scold me. When i feel like you want to keep me close to you, you will push me away.  You have made me experience all these things within a week. You are playing with my emotions. I don't know what I mean in your life but I don't want to be a burden to you. If you don't want me to work with you I'll quit. I'll stay away from you. Better i'll find a job some where else" with that he turned and walked away.

As he hold the door knob to open forth flips him and cages him against the door. His back touching the door and Forth's breath fanning his face as he runs to hold beam.

"What did you say?" a shiver runs through Beam's spine as froth growls in his ears.

"What did you say beam? You will go away from me? No way in the hell I'm going to let you go" forth says breathing heavily.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Thank you for the support guys. It was really painfull I needed something to distract me so I did what I like the most to distract myself i.e writing. I hope this part is satisfactory.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.