CHAPTER-29

"Shhh ahhh phiii" beam moaned as forth continues to nibble on his neck.

"W....we have to gooooahhh.... of..office phi" beam tries to push forth who just cares to hum in response but doesn't even try to move a bit.

"Ouch phiiii" beam yelps and touches his lips only to find it bleeding.

He widens his eyes and looks at forth who is grinning sheepishly at what he had done.

"You...." beam cannot find a word to say so he just beats forth on his shoulder.

"Ouch domestic violence is not good in a relationship baby" he pouts while rubbing his shoulder.

"Domes....wah what are you? A Vampire? Did You intend to drink all my blood if I didn't push you?" He asks washing his lips.

Forth hugs him from behind "you taste like heaven love makes me crave for you more"

Beam sighs "how can I go to office with a cut on my lips and this bold hickey on my neck" he points at his neck ignoring forth's remark.

"What? It's not even that bold baby..... just a small one" forth defends himself.

"Sma.... oh God please give me more patience......" beam closes his eyes for a second before opening them "offooo I can't even hide this even if I button up my shirt. I definitely need a concealer" he says checking his neck again.

"Why do you need to hide it?" Forth asks turning him coming face to face.

"Are you serious phi..... look how big this hickey is..... what would people think?" he asks with a knotted brows.

"What people?" asks forth.

"What people means what phi? Everyone" beam answers without looking at forth as he turns to look at the mirror.

Forth takes a deep breath. He holds beams shoulder and turns him again to make him stand face to face "baby are you ashamed of me? Are you not ok with our relationship?"

Beam gets confused with forths questions "no phi.... why are you asking these?"

"Then why are you thinking hiding my mark? Why are you thinking about what people think rather than us? Me? I love to see my mark on you beam. It makes me happy to see you walking around everywhere carrying this" he says rubbing the hickey with his thumb which sent shivers inside beam.

"feel proud of me baby.... feel proud of our relationship. I want everyone to know that you are taken. So they would not even try to get close to you" he says intently looking into beam's eyes.

"I.... I'm proud of us phi and I don't intend to hide it to anyone. It's just.... you feel happy if I don't hide it?" He asks and forth nods his head "fine I'll not hide it. I'll carry your mark proudly" he says rounding his arms around forth who in turn pulled him flush against him by his waist.

"Everyone will know that I'm taken by this mark but what about you?" he asks looking at forth in a challenging way "you don't have anything to let them know that you are taken too phi. I would not be the only one to carry around your mark" beam says and sinks his teeth in forths skin without waiting for a reply.

He bites, nibbles, sucks and kisses the place where his teeth sink repeatedly till it turns to a hickey with actually looks more like a bruise.

Forth is a moaning mess receiving all the torcher beam is giving him. He just tightens his hold on beam to keep him balanced. Beam gives a final lick after being satisfied before backing off.

"You too don't try to hide it okay?" He almost threatens him.

Forth chuckles shakily. He is out of breath due to the torcher beam gave him seconds ago. He is still trying to even his breathing as he takes beams scent as much as he can, hugging him.