CHAPTER-10

Forth was sitting in his office with a file in front of him but his mind was somewhere else. He was wondering about Beam's behaviour the whole week.

Beam was doing all his work properly. While ploy was scheduling the meetings beam was preparing all the necessary documents, keeping extra papers on each files for any notes to be taken during meeting and checking all the other stuffs are working properly.

Beam will directly go to the respective people or managers of he have any questions. He will never hesitate to voice out his doubts and seek help. He will never ask someone else to do his work.

But there is something different Beam's his behaviour when it come to forth. He will never enter Forth's cabin without being summoned. He will attend meetings with him and writes the necessary information in case forth was not able to attend it. But he will ask Ploy or someone else to give the files to forth. Even if forth is talking with him, he will always looks somewhere else but forth.

Even if forth will be looking at him, even when beam knows that he will not even try to make eye contact with forth. He even tries to avoid forth as much as possible.

This behaviour of beam is worrying forth. Forth is trying to get to know beam but beam is rejecting all his advances and forth doesn't know how to make things right between them. He never thought beam would take the project matter so seriously.

So here he was sitting and thinking how to make beam behave normally like he behaves with everyone else. When he doesn't get any idea he sighs and walks out of his cabin. He doesn't know where to go when he stumbled upon beam near his secretaries cabin.

Beam was having a file in his hand and it's clear that he was about to enter Ploy's cabin to pass the file.

"What are you doing here?" Forth asks beam.

"I came here to give this file to Ms. Ploy to recheck and pass it to you sir" says beam looking at the file.

Suddenly.the door opens and Ploy comes out and looks at the two people who are standing outside her cabin alternatively. Ploy was about to say something when beam sneezes twice.

"Are you not feeling well beam?" Forth asks worried.

"I'm fine sir. I think I'm a little under the whether today. I'm still trying to adjust to Thailand's temperature"

"Ms. Ploy call Dr. Phana and ask him to come to my office immediately" forth commands his secretary and drags beam to his office even before any of them can say anything.

Upon entering he made beam sit on the couch and checks his forehead with the back of his hand. Beam closes his eyes and enjoys the warmth the hand is spreading even though his body is burning.

"God beam you are having fever. Why didn't you take leave?"

"It's just the first week I started working I don't want to be called unprofessional by taking leave" he says in low voice.

Just then Dr. Phana enters with his secretary tailings behind him. Forth sits aside and let Phana check on beam. Phana checks Beam's temperature and pulse.

"He is having fever. His temperature is 40 degrees it could be viral fever. Just take these medicines and a good rest will help" Phana says as he gives the prescription to beam but forth takes it.

"Beam you take leave and rest. leave your car here I'll ask someone to drop you off"

"It's ok sir I'm still good and I'll take leave tomorrow. There is still work to do" beam declines Forth's offer.

"Are you the doctor or him" forth asks raising his eyebrows "I'm not someone who gives leave easily so just ust take leave when I'm giving you and don't worry about the work Ms.Ploy will manage it"

Beam nods his head and leaves to his cabin to pack his stuffs.

"Who is he?" asks Phana after beam left.

"My PA" answered forth looking for something in his phone.

"You are such a great man forth. You are even worried about your PA" Phana says with admiration.

"Ofcourse I'm worried" says forth and lifts his head "If I give one day leave he will work actively from tomorrow. You just said he is having viral fever if other staffs will get infected the office will be closed" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ahh you know what I will re-phrace my sentence. 'You are a great business man' forth" Phana says and both laughed at that

Unknown to them beam who came back to give the file he was holding listened everything. The tears formed in his eyes which he wiped before they came out and went back to his cabin.

Forth then looks at his secretary "Ms. Ploy can you ask Beam to come to my cabin before he goes home. Also arrange a car to drop him home."

Ploy's nods her head and went out. Forth and Phana talk there for sometime before beam enters. Phana got up and reminded beam of all the medicine he need to consume. He then turned to forth, both shook their hands and nods their heads.

Forth puts his phone in froth of beam after Phana left them. Beam looks at the phone and forth not understanding what to do.

"Save your phone number here" forth says as he shakes his phone in froth of beam.

"You already have my number sir" says beam.

"That's office number. I want your personal number"

"Why you need my personal number sir?" beam asks as he tilts his head a little.

"Why can't I have your number when lam can have it?" forth puts his hands on his hips "you gave him your number the same day you met him but I don't have your number till now when I should be the first person to know that" he says as he emphasises 'I' everytime.

Beam doesn't understand Forth's behaviour. He just took Forth's phone and adds his number. Forth even gave a call to confirm the number. Then beam leaves with the car arranged by forth.

Beam feels exhausted. His head hurts and his whole body is paining. As soon as he came home he just went to his bed without even changing his clothes. He was trying to sleep very hard but all he can do was thinking about forth.

Once forth will behave he cares for him but again he will behave as a heartless jerk. Beam doesn't know what to believe. He is also confused about the feeling building in his heart. That's also the reason he is trying to stay away from forth.

Beam was tossing and turning on his bead trying to sleep and avoid all the thoughts about forth when he heard the doorbell. He doesn't want to wake up from bed but the person was ringing it continuously that beam is sure that the people of other flat are also getting disturbed.

So he lazily dragged his body to open the door. As he opened the door his eyes widened and his mouth opened big in shocked seeing the person in front of him.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.