CHAPTER-25

"Love me like you do lala love me like you do....." Beam was humming a song while preparing coffee when a pair of arms surround his waist startling him.

"I do" a voice came as he felt the moment of lips on his ears and beam relaxed after knowing who it is.

"You scared me phi......" beam slaps on forth's hand lightly before continuing his work.

"I want a cup too" forth says snuggling to beam's neck and started to plant kisses.

"Wha....what are you doing phi....someone might see us" beam tries to wriggle out of Forth's grasp only for him to get trapped more.

Forth tightened his arms around beam "let them see...." he says unaffected.

Though forth and beam didn't speak anything after their first kiss their relationship has escalated to a different level now and forth has become even more clingier to beam. He has been hugging and kissing beam when ever he gets chance and beam also welcomes the skin ship warmly when ever they are alone but he still gets conscious in situations like this where there is a chance of others seeing them.

"Phi please na..." beam tries to persuade forth to leave him but was cut off by forth.

"Today is 'that' big day and my head is about to burst with all the tension baby. I need my dose of you to be calm at this moment. So please let me be like this...." Forth mumbles against beam's neck.

Beam sighs and turns around to face forth. He can see how much tired forth looks. Those dark circles are the evidence of the sleepless nights they had.

Beam cups forth's face in his hands and draws circles on his cheeks with his thumb in a soothing manner "Just few more days phi....everything will pass...."

Forth leans on those palms "see only you can calm me with few words....you know you don't even need to speak anything just by staying close to you and looking at your face will calm me in instant" he says giving a weak smile.

Beam leans closer to forth and plants a kiss on both his eyes making forth sigh in content. He then kisses forths right cheeks and then left one. Finally he kisses those lips which were earning for his attention.

Beam pressed their lip together for a few seconds before moving them. Both their lips moved together in sync. Forth pulled beam closer to his chest as if he want to mold their bodies together to become one while beam rounds his hands around forth's neck.

He tilted his head sideways to give better access for kiss. Forth soon took control of the kiss and ravished beam's lips. He tasted every corner of beam's mouth. Forth rested his forehead on beam's as the broke the kiss to catch their breath.

"You are lovely baby......" Forth says in tenderly as he massages beam's lips with his thumb.

Forth gives many pecks still hugging beam. They were in their own world when the coffee maker tings bringing them back from their trance.

"Arrgg I still want you" beam chuckled when forth's whines and pushed him a little to pour coffee.

They heard a knock on the door at that moment. Forth went to sit on the couch when three people entered his cabin. They were all looking calm by only they know how many things are going inside their head. Beam brings coffee to all of them to which they are great full. Beam sat beside Ploy and everyone were secretly glancing on Forth.

"Soo......" park tries to break the silence in the room.

"It's about time" Lam says what everyone wants to say.

Forth exhales loudly. He glances at everyone and his gaze stays on beam. Beam nods his head with a smile encouraging forth. Park places the laptop in front of forth.