CHAPTER-21

Forth and beam went in elegantly. Forth was still holding beam's hand. As soon as they entered the hall all eyes turned towards them. Their breath hitched seeing two handsome men.

Few of forth's business associates came forward to greet him.

"Hello Mr. Jaturapoom" one of his business associates wished them.

"Hello Mr. Saturno" he greeted back.

"Who is this handsome man beside you Mr. Jaturapoom?" he questions eyeing beam.

"He is my secretary also MY friend" forth says emphasizing my word.

Saturno lifted his eyebrows hearing forth. Forth just continues to look at him while beam doesn't give a damn about that said man.

"Enjoy the night Mr. Jaturapoom" he said and excuses himself.

Forth greeted some other people and introduced beam to them the same way as he answered Saturno. Forth was subtly sending warnings to everyone that beam is not available. Those who know forth understood that and stayed away from beam.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen"  a voice from the mike made everyone look towards the stage "i heartly welcome you all to today's event. I hope you are enjoying the party and we have planned something to increase your enjoyment. The 'S band' is going to perform now and I request our guests to enjoy the show before we move to our main event"

The band people arranged their instruments on stage. The started with a bang then moved to a slow song urging the people who were present to come forward and dance with their partners.

The people who came with their partners danced together while some people asked a few to be their dance partners.

Forth and beam stood there talking and enjoying their conversation while having a drink. A girl in Red  gown and red stilettos approached them and stood infront of beam.

"Hey handsome..... would you like to dance with me" she asked twisting her body.

"No" beam says without even glancing at her direction.

"Hey don't be shy handsome" she says touching beam's shoulder.

Beam pushed her hand rather harshly "I said no" he says with expression less face.

That girl didn't want to give up yet. No one have denied her till date infant men will be waiting to get a smile from her and here this person is pushing her away.

Without getting annoyed she finds him rather interesting. It became the matter of her reputation now....also she doesn't want to miss a chance to dance with such a handsome man. So she decides to try her luck again.

"Oww come on don..." that girl was cut of by a cold voice.

"Don't you know the meaning of NO"

She was startled by that voice. She saw the very handsome men in front of her with wide eyes. By the appearance she didn't expect him to be like this. She hurriedly went away without wasting a second.

A hand appears on the back of that man and slowly strokes him up and down to calm him. He recognizes the hand just by that touch.

"Baby relax" he whispers in that man's ears.

Yes it was beam who spoke coldly. Beam was startled by the sudden voice and touch but relaxed the next second recognizing who it belongs to.

He looks up to see forth who is already looking at him with worried expression. Beam tried to give a smile to assure forth he was okay. Forth understood it was a forced smile so he took beam to an isolated place.