CHAPTER-16

"The presentation we prepared for the new airport project.... It's..... It's got stolen"

"Details" forth voice was calm.

Lam gulps at Forth's calm face. He knows there is something in Forth's mind which he cannot decode. He can handle furious forth but not this calm one. This forth is sometimes scary.

"There was a bug in our security system which we found today. We deactivated that but the damage was already happened. They have corrupted our system and copied many files which also includes the details about that project. We tried to find the location but of no use I think they have used location mask to their system as not to get caught" lam explains what he know.

Forth didn't said anything after that and no one dared to make any noise. Without saying anything forth left the room leaving everyone dumbfound. Lam asks them to leave for now before following forth to his cabin.

"Call beam and Ploy now" forth orders as soon as he saw lam.

Lam does what he said. Beam and Ploy enters within a minute. They all stand in Forth's office in silence where as forth was pacing around till the sound of door opening is heard.

They turned towards the door to see who it is as they were not expecting anyone at that moment but they saw none and the door was closed as it is. Then they turned to the opposite direction where there is another door which is the resting room for forth. There comes a handsome man.

"Hi baby" the man comes and greets lam giving a kiss on his cheeks.

"Park" lam called his husband in shock.

It's been two weeks they last saw each other as park went on a 'business trip' and he was not supposed to be here till next week. That is what he said.

"What are you doing here?" Lam asks but changes his question immediately "No wait.... What are you doing in Forth's private room?" he was furious.

"Cut your jealousy lam nothing happened between us. Me and him is a big eww you know that" forth cringes at that.

"I'm not jealous okay I know better than anyone that you both are eww. I'm asking what he is doing here when he is supposed to be in business trip and you" he points towards forth " you are not surprised to see him here which means you know about his presence. You both know something which I don't know and you both lied to me" lam says as he points both park and forth.

"We didn't lied to you baby we just didn't tell you the whole truth" park tries to calm lam.

"That's....."

"Laammmm" forth says as he massages his temple "can we concentrate on the issue here?"

Lam sighs and agrees with forth. He know this issue is important than anything now. While Ploy and beam stands there looking at the three of them.

Park gestures everyone to sit on the couch before starting to discuss about the issue. Forth, Lam and Park sits together while beam and Ploy sits on the single seat chairs in fron of them.

"We somehow had the idea this is going to happen. If we dont want to face the consequences last minute we should be prepared for everything. So we" pointing towards him and forth "came up with an idea. That is preparing two different presentations for this project"

"What?" Lam, beam and Ploy asks unison.

"Yeah. You asked me why I chose the second best idea not the first one right?" Forth asked lam who nods his head "because I don't want the best one to get stolen from me. While I was working on building the project on my own Park was finding ways to find out the person who is doing all these things also to strengthen our security" forth says as he gestures park to continue.

"As I was finding routes to find the culprit all the clues I got pointed towards one direction" park pauses and looks at their faces "that is this same building we are working" everyone looks at him shocked.

"Now the challenge was not only finding the culprit also to save our company and our future projects. According to our plan I went on a business trip. Along with companies work I met some professionals who are going to help us in this project. As they will be working from afar no one will know about them. Also I've kept them in a schedule area so they will not be able to meet anyone before this project is done" park continued where forth left.

"I really can't trust anyone here before we find the culprit at the same time I want to win this project at any cost and show them they cannot win against me even if they use dirty tricks. I cannot achieve alone. I want only those people whom I can trust completely. So I selected you people and also we will get help from the people outside this office as park said. So whatever happened here in this cabin will remain in this cabin. No word shoud go out" forth says to everyone trying to make them understand the situation and they nods their head understanding.

"Sir but him?" ploy points at beam with some doubt.

"What about him?" Forth asks knotting his eyebrows.

"He is still a new employee sir how can we trust him? Also we don't know about his efficiency in work so how can we consider him in this big project?" Ploy's question made forth furious but he didn't showed it on his face.

"Why can't we trust him? Are you judging my decision Ms. Ploy?" Forth asked without any emotions in his voice.

"No sir I'm sorry if it came out like that. I'm just afraid what if he is related to the missing files since he joined suddenly when it was not even hiring time" she says giving beam a side glance "Also I saw him talking with people of our rival company few days back. We don't know what is his deal with them" she says but beam sat there silently without getting affected by her words.

"In the hotel on the way to the company right Ms. Ploy" ploy looks at lam wide eyed "we already know about that. Beam have told us about that encounter, what they asked and offered him on the same day. You don't have to worry about his loyalty" lam says as he crosses his hands in front of his chest.

"He may be trying to act good so we don't doubt him sir" ploy still insist.

"Then don't you think we should also doubt you in it Ms. Ploy since you are working here before him and the files have been missing before he joined our company. In fact you are one of those few people in the company who has access to most of the things" lam says heatdly even when his face remained calm.

"Si...sir"

"How sure are you that Beam is related to this matter and how should we believe you are not related?" Forth asks ploy who just looked at him in shock "It's the matter of trust. We trust you that's the reason you are here with us in this project. The same goes to him. He is here because we trust him"

Ploy looks down in embarassment. She cannot say anything after what Forth said. What Forth says is final in this company and if she still wants to stay here she has to agree with what he says.

"We know you genuinely care for this company. You are a good employee Ms. Ploy also a good human being. Don't change yourself for things which are not worthy. I'm not asking you to be friends with him that's your personal choice I don't have any say in that. This project is really important for us and you also know this very well. All I'm asking is for us to work in this project in harmony. Maintain the professionalism that's all. Work with him and then judge him"

"Yes sir and I'm sorry for my earlier behaviour" she bows to forth apologizing.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: So what do you think Ploy trying to do?

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Happy reading.