CHAPTER-19

"Ohh my God he is sooooo cute. Can you be a model for my brand?"

Forth brought beam to his designer for finalizing the suits they are going to wear for the charity event that's going to happen in few days and for forth's annoance his designer come friend cannot stop fangirling over beam.

"Amm I'm not a model phi also not interested in modeling" beam refuses politely.

"Oww pretty please naa be my model for once" she continues to bug beam holdinghis shoulder.

"Go away Sam, beam already said he is not interested" forth showed Sam away from beam and hugged him by his shoulder. Forth is pissed as she keept on touching beams shoulder.

"Huh what's with you? It's such a waste not to use that pretty face" she says putting her hands on her waist.

"Hey I'm not pretty or cute. I'm manly and handsome" beam protests while forth and Sam rolls their eyes simultaneously.

"You are pretty and cute just accept that" Sam says as she turn towards the counter where tuxedos were kept. She then takes matching tuxedos and places them on forth-beam "aaahh you both look so good together"

"Phi you are making us look like couple with these matching tuxedos and suits" beam says looking at their outfits.

"Oww you are not?" she tilts her head in confusion "I thought you both are couple seeing this bull being all possessive over you and......" she says pointing towards forth and paused for a while thinking.

"Hey if you are not taken can you be my boyfriend" she suddenly becomes exited at the thought of beam being single.

Beam widens his eyes with the sudden confession. He didn't expected that.

"He is mine and not available to you or anyone" forth says holding beam's hand tightly making him froze in his place. He then pulls a stunned beam towards the mirror.

"Jealousy bastard" he hears Sam saying behind him but he just decides to ignore her. Looking at their reflection in the mirror forth seems happy with the costume so he finalizes the same outfits.

"Come to my store again without this bull. Here take my card you can call me anytime you want" Sam says giving her card which was taken before she could give to beam.

"Hey that's for beam. You already have my number why you want my card" she protests at the intruder.

"Your number got deleted so I'm taking it" forth says looking bored.

Sam glares at forth and makes a call. Forths phone rings showing her name.

"You have my number" she points at his phone.

Forth opened the contacts and searches for the nam SAM. Then he deletes her number in front of her making her gape in surprise.

"Now I don't have. Happy?" Forth says showing his phone.

"If you want then take it I'll give another one to beam" she turns towards beam with her sweet smile making forth cringe.

"He don't need your number. If he wants anything to do with you he will tell me and I'll contact you." Forth says holding beams hand "Don't forget to send our dress to my place the event is in few days ok" forth drags beam towards the exit leaving a stunned Sam in her shop.

"What was that?" Beam asks once they are seated in forths car.

"What?" Forth asks innocently.

"That which happened inside" he says pointing at the shop.