CHAPTER-13

"What did you say beam? You will go away from me? No way in the hell I'm going to let you go" forth says breathing heavily. It's was evident he was controlling his feelings.

Beam doesn't know what to say. He didn't expect forth to react like this. He can't even speak a word in the position they are in.

"Do you even know for how many years I've been waiting for you? Now when I finally get to have you by my side do you really think I will let you go? So easily? No way beam no way" forth says as looking at beams eyes.

His eyes were burning red and his breathing was rapid. Beam couldn't understand what Forth was saying, all he wanted to do at that moment was to calm forth. So he just hugged forth tightly rubbing his back. Forth also hugs him tightly burying his head in beams neck filling his lungs with Beam's scent which helped him to calm down.

"What happened sir? Are you angry at me?" beam says in a small tone. He was afraid to offend forth.

"No I'm not" forth talked after taking deep breaths "First tell why did you say you'll leave? why did you think I was playing with you?" asks forth still hugging beam.

Beam slowly looks up and glares at him. He tries to get away but forth hugged him even more tightly lifting him from the ground. He brought beam to his working desk placed him on the table and stands between beams legs.

"What are you doing? leave me or I'll call uncle and mom. Uncleeee uncleeee" beam starts to scream and forth laughs at him.

"What the hell are you laughing at? I'm not doing a stand up comedy here ok" beam snaps at forth.

"Oww you are soo cute beamie. Go on and scream all you want no one will come to save you. Have you forgotten I'm your prince charming I'm only one who can save you and this" he shows around the room with his index finger "room is sound proof no one can hear you" he says with a wink.

Beam huffs as he crossed his hands around his chest "this... This is what I'm talking about sir..... One moment you tease me the next moment you will behave different. What should I believe?"

Forth sighs "Beam what ever I'm doing it's all for your good. Please try to understand"

"I don't want to understand anything now. All I need are answers and if you are not ready to answer let me go" he says as he turns his face aside.

Forth gently holds beams cheek with his palm and make beam face him "whatever you want I'll give you without thinking twice beam. You need answers fine ask me anything I'll answer you" he says softly.

Beam looks at Forth's eyes for quite a time even forth looks at beam.

"Why you didn't want me to work in the Prime minister office project. You were not even ready to let me see the programme. You didn't have any trust in me?"

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like I don't trust you, it's the opposite beam I trust you so much that's the reason I didn't want you to work on that" forth sighs "to explain this I need to tell you few things happening in our office. We are having a doubt that someone is leaking information of the projects we are working on. Infact we almost lost this particular project when our rival company submitted the exact presentation like us with a less estimated price. Since they did the presentation first it would seem like we have copied them. It would be the case of plagiarism. Luckily lam had prepared one more presentation but it would cost a little more than our original one. Even then we got the project with the quality of work and our company reputation. So we are involving as less people as possible in that project and I didn't want you to face any problem if the project goes anywhere wrong. That's the reason I was trying to keep you away from the project beam" forth explains beam patiently while playing with beams bangs.

Beam was stunned hearing Forth's explanation. This was the longest beam has heard forth talking. Now he understood about Forth's intentions but he was not giving in. He still have many questions that need to be answered.

"Then why didn't you said anything when I solved the problem? You didn't even looked happy and left without looking back"

Forth Chuckled and beam glares at him.

"I was soo happy and proud of you beam. You know we were trying to find that error for weeks even the experts were not able to find it yet you solved the problem within hours. But I didn't praised you because if I did I knew you would try to work on that project. So I deliberately restrained myself from praising you. But now I'm saying it I am so so so proud of you Beam Baramee Vongviphan. You make me the happiest person" forth praises beam as he holds holds beams cheeks tightly. Beam becomes so shy that he blushes till his neck turns red.

"Still you have questions?" forth asks and beams nods his head.

"If you are happy with my presence they why were you telling mom that you can't baby sit me?" beams mood drops tremendously as he asks this question remembering that day.

"Huh!!?? Me? When did I said that? Are you sure it was me?" forth is confused right now.

"Of course I'm sure. I've heard it with my own ears"

"When?" forth tilts his head thinking when he said that.

"The same day you of the presentation. You were talking to mom while waiting for the lift"

Forth thinks for a while and flicks beams forehead when he remembers that. But then he rubs his forehead instantly when he saw beam holds his forehead in pain.

"Idiot. Yes I said I cannot baby sit people" forth puts his finger on beams lips as he tries to speak "but that was not meant for you. Mom always tries to set me up with her friends daughters. That day also she called me and asked me to take one of her friends daughter for an event as my date. So I refused her saying I don't want to babysit people. It was never meant to you and I will be more than happy to babysit you even for lifetime"

Beam hungs his head low feeling embarassed and guilty "I'm sorry. I should have not judged you without knowing the whole truth. I was already sad due to the issue and thought you were talking about me"

"Hey don't be. I'm sorry. If I had explained things clearly you wouldn't have misunderstood things" forth says as he placed a kiss on beams forehead where he flicked few minutes ago.

They stayed like that for sometime. Forth playing with beams bangs and fingers and beam letting forth do whatever he want when he suddenly remembered something.

"If all this is true then why did you said that yesterday when you called the doctor to check on me? 'you don't want others to get infected by me?' these were your exact words."

His eyes were so furious that made forth gulp hard. Not knowing how to explain this.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Beam's interrogation is still on. Let's see how forth will escape beams claws.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.