CHAPTER-11

Beam lazily dragged his body to open the door. As he opened the door his eyes widened and his mouth opened big in shocked seeing the person in front of him.

"Sir!! What are you doing here?"

Forth ignores beams question and touches his forehead to check temperature.

"You still have fever. You should take rest not walking here ok?" Forth says as he enters the house lightly pushing beam aside.

Beam followed Forth's moments with narrow eyes. Forth was the one who disturbed him and made him walk and now he is the one scolding him to take rest. He just shakes his head with a sigh and closes the door.

Forth turns around and saw beam was still standing near the door "what are you doing there go and take rest I'll cook soup for you" he says as he goes inside the kitchen and kept the ingredients he brought with him.

Beam came and stand out side the kitchen leaning against the door.

"You know it's rude to just enter someone's house without permission and here you are barging into my kitchen"

"Ohh I didn't barged I came right in front of your eyes beam. Didn't you saw me coming?" Forth says pointing at the door.

Beam sighs "Do you always go and cook for anyone who gets sick in the office" he doesn't want to be rude but Forth's behaviour is confusing him.

"You are not anyone you are family to me" beam raises his eyebrows and tilts his head hearing this "You know Uncle mark is our family friend and you are uncle Mark's son so automatically you become family" Forth's says as he removes the coat and wears the apron.

"Why are you still in your working dress?" Forth says as he turns and looks at beam from head to toe "now don't just stand there take bath and change your dress. Your dress is drenched in sweat it's not good for your health. By the time you take bath i'll prepare some ginger soup for you. It will help in reducing fever"

"I don't like ginger"

"Ohh then I'll prepare some carrot soup"

"I hate carrots"

Forth sighs. He turns and lifts beam in bridal style. Beam yelps and struggles to get down but it was of no use. Obviously forth is stronger than him. He brings beam to his room and places him on bed.

Beam was ready to jump from the bed but forth holds his two wrists on sides of his head and leans closer to him. Beam closes his eyes tightly feeling Forth's warm breath on his neck.

"I see you have so much energy to argue with me then I guess you have enough energy to take bath" beam tries to argue but forth didn't gave him time "If you don't want me to wash you be obedient and take bath till I prepare ginger-carrot soup for you which you hate the most and" he rises his head a little looks at beam in eyes "don't lock the door in case you need help" he winks and releases beams hand slowly and leaves the bed room.

Beam opens his eyes and holds his chest tightly with both hands. He was praying forth didn't hear his rapid heart beat. Then he huffs and steps in the bathroom killing forth in his mind.

Forth was also not better than beam. He was also holding his chest and scolding himself mentally. Then he prepares the soup and brings it to the room but beam refuses to drink.

"Drink it by yourself or you prefer me to feed you" forth asks and beam looks at forth as if he has lost his mind "you know I would love to use my mouth to feed you. Wanna try?" forth was about to hold the spoon but beam was faster than him and has already started to drink glaring at forth.

Forth chuckles and sits there untill beam finishes his meal. Then he gave beam medicines and made him sleep.

Forth was in kitchen doing dishes when he heard phone ringing. So forth hurriedly went out not wanting to disturb beam. It was Beam's phone ringing and it's Forth's dad calling so he picked it up.

"Hello bea...."

"Dad"

"Forth?"

"Yes dad it's me"

"What are you doing with Beam's phone? Where is he? He didn't called me whole day.."

"Umm dad actually beam is sleeping. He is having fever so..."

"What? Is it serious? Should we shift him to hospital?"

"Dad clam down. I've already made Phana check him. He said it's viral fever and nothing to worry. I brought him soup and medicines. He is sleeping now" forth explains his dad leaving the part he cooked for beam.

"Ohh ok. Where are you now?"

"In beam's appartment dad. As he is alone so I just thought of visiting him."

"You do one thing bring him home. Anyway it's weekend and beam was supposed to come here tomorrow. That's the reason I called him. Your mother will be there to cook healthy meals for him we all can take care of him"

"Hmm ok dad. I'll bring him home" forth smiles when he said Home.

They bid goodbye and forth finishes cleaning before going to beam's room. He saw there standing for a minute seeing beam sleeping soundly. Then he went and packed beams luggage in a backpack.

Then he went to beam and lift him slowly not to disturb his sleep. Beam just stirred a little and made himself comfortable in Forth's embrace. Forth opened cars door with a little difficulty and place beam in the passanger seat and secured him with seatbelt. He kept the luggage in the back seat before setting in the driver seat and drove off to his parents home.

When Forth's car entered his parents Alexander and Arabelle were already standing near the front door waiting for them. Forth settles beam in the room prepared for him.

"His fever is reduced I guess" Arabelle asks forth as she places her hand on beams forehead.

"Hmm I made him eat medicines mom. I guess they are working already"

"Let him rest. You also look tired forth take rest. We will talk tomorrow morning" Alexander says and goes out with his wife.

Forth stands there for some time looking at beam. Then he slowly places a kiss on beams forehead and walks out.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Hey guys how are you all?
I've got my first dose of vaccination today. My hand and head are hurting already. I don't know whether I'll be able to update tomorrow if the pain increases so I decided to update now itself.

Take care guys. Get vaccinated. Stay safe stay healthy stay positive let the report be 'negative'.

Also do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.