CHAPTER-14

"If all this is true then why did you said that yesterday when you called the doctor to check on me? 'you don't want others to get infected by me?' these were your exact words."

"don't you think we are here for quiet a time now. I think we should head back" forth tries to move but beam rounds his both legs around Forth's waist and stops him from moving.

Forth was startled by beams move. In this position and in their close proximity he is so close to loose his sanity but tries to hold it as not to scare beam.

"Are you trying to seduce me babe" Forth says as he holds beams waist "just so you know it's working" and pinches both sides of beams waist.

Beam was stunned by Forth's reaction "YOU" beam exclaimed but composed again when he understood what forth is trying to do. He folds his hands in front of his chest and glares at forth "you mister don't try to fool me and don't you try to change the topic. If you don't want to give an answer just say it so, no need to deceive me. Leave me I'll go"

"Ok ok I'm sorry" forth sighs "I really can't deny you. You only heard the bad thing I said, you didn't hear what I said before that right" forth pouts and beam was tempted to pinch that pout but he controls himself.

 You only heard the bad thing I said, you didn't hear what I said before that right" forth pouts and beam was tempted to pinch that pout but he controls himself

(A/n: OMG when I found this picture I was going all awwws and I really want to pinch those cheeks. So cuteeee)

"Ms. Ploy was there when Phana was treating you. When you went out she was still standing there. So I said like that"

"What does Ms. Ploy got to do with this?" beam asked confusedly.

"Urgg beam are you really stupid or are you acting like one" forth huffs "We are trying to hide your identity as you requested remember. If I show I care about you more than an employee it may look suspicious. You are here on a purpose and I don't want to cause any problems and misunderstandings in the company to you. While talking with Phana unconsciously I said I care for you then I saw Ms. Ploy was looking at me with some doubt so I immediately said all those things to cover up which you heard. Moreover Phana know who you actually are so he also played the act with me" forth says in a sulky tone which made beam guilty for misunderstanding.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm really sorry. I promise it will not happen in the future"

"So everything is clear now right? I've answered all your questions. Now can you please stop saying you will go" forth says with his pleading eyes.

"I have one more question" beam says lifting his index finger like a kid.

"Beeeaaammmmm" forth whines in frustration.

"Last one promise last one pleaseeee" beam clasps his hand in front of forth.

"Urggh Ok fineee but last one" forth says firmly.

"Ok" beam says exitedly "What did you mean when you said you have been waiting for me for many years and now you will not let me go now?" beam asked knitting his brows.