CHAPTER-4

Beam and the manager were sitting there frozen. It's been more than fifteen minutes both of them were sitting in silence.

Beam slowly gets up from his seat and takes his phone from the managers hand. He starts walking towards the door.

"Beam, where are you going? What are you going to do about this" he said pointing towards beams phone.

"I really don't know what I'm going to do but I just can't sit here and do nothing. I've to think my move now but I really can't talk anything here. I'm really sorry but I don't think it's a safe place to discuss as of now" beam said very slowly. He didn't have any energy to talk.

"Yeah I understand no need to ask sorry. Just be careful. If that person can know the conversation happened within two minutes then he is way ahed of you. So think in all dimensions before doing anything"

Beam looks at him and just nods his head and asks "if it's not too much can I take leave for the rest of the day. I don't think I can work now."

"Sure take day-off and rest well. Think things throughly when your mind is calm. If you need any help don't forget I'm here" both looks at each other and nods before beam takes his leave.

Beam just drives aimlessly for some time then he arrives at an abandoned church in outskirts of the city. It was his secret get away place as not many no about this and people who know would not come near as it screams the word Scary.

It was the place he discovered when he drove like this during college when he was upset about something. He went and sat there on the bench thinking how his life became so messed up. He never thought he would have some admirer precisely a creepy one. He has to do something for himself, for his family, for his mental health and lastly for having some Peace.

When he came home it was dinner time and his parents were sitting on the couch talking. Their body language showed that it was something serious. Beam went to them and sat on one of the chairs near them.

When they looked up they saw their Haggard looking son. Yaya was about to talk but mark held her hand and stopped her. They just waited patiently for their son to talk.

"Mae Pa I have something to tell you guys but please don't freak out ok" beam said in a low tone. He continued when he saw them nodding "I am being stalked"

Beam waited for some reaction but when he didn't get any he looked up to see his parents already looking at him in calm gaze. He just raised his brows in questioning manner.

"We already knew" mark said with a sigh.

Beam sat straight at that. He had no idea about this.

"Actually we observed you being different, distracted and exhausted since few days. Initially we thought it may be due to work but one day I saw a flower bouquet on your car. When I read the content of the card in the bouquet I got an idea about that. I thought you will come to me for help but you hired private investigator I knew then and there you wanted to solve this by yourself. So I let you be because I know you will come to me if you need anything."

Beam slumped back on his seat massaging his temple. He saw his parents looking at him and he knew he has to give an explanation to them so he did. He said everything to his parents from receiving a bouquet on his first to today when he got message. Everything with details.

His parents didn't interrupted him. They let him finish what he wanted to say. Beam heaved a sigh once he finished and looked at his parents.

"Actually I've also investigated them without you knowing but even I didn't get any information about the Stalker" mark said this after beam finished talking.

They were disappointed and frustrated at the same time. Mark's people are one of the best. Even if they can't get any clue that means the Stalker is more capable than they thought.

"What will we do now?" Yaya asked anxiously.

"I'm going to leave this country and go somewhere far" beam said.

This is what beam decided when he sat alone in the church.

"What!? No you can't do that. You can't leave me because of a stalker" his mother was in verge of crying.

"Mae I'm not leaving you. I'm not leaving you, I'll never leave you. If he can know everything about me then he will also know that you both are important to me. Seeing how obsessed he is he may try to use both of you against me to achieve his dream of trapping me. So I'm setting a trap for him now. I'll go somewhere and live alone. When he know I'm alone he will try more to get closer to me even more. So it may cause him to do one or two mistake and we will be able to catch him."

"I think he is right. But I want you to go where I'll tell you. I don't want to take risk."

Beam just nodded in agreement but he again asked to work wherever he sends.

"I know you want to learn business and this place will be best for you to learn and also I'll be at ease knowing you are safe" mark said after thinking "I'll send you to Thailand."

Both beam and Yaya looked at mark for knowingly more about his plans.

"The company which you are working now you know why I allowed you do work there also do your internship there even though I know it was a new company" mark asked and beam shake his head negatively.

"Because that company belongs to my friends son who took over the business few years back and had made great improvements. Even he started as a common worker in the company before taking over. I hope you will be able to learn from him also be safe. If you go there I'll be at ease because I know they will take care of you. Think about it anyway you decided to leave this place for some time so why not Thailand as me and your mom both have decided to shift there. It will be easy for you to adapt and look over the things before we shift. What do you think?"

Beam thought for a while.  His father suggestion was good. Anyway they are going to shift to Thailand in few years so why not now if he get chance to learn as well.

"Ok pa I'll accept it but I want you to ask them to give me a job and treat me as a normal employee in their company not as their friends son."

Mark was happy to hear Beam's decission.

"Don't worry I know what you want. I'll only tell about you to my friend and ask him not to tell anything about you to anyone. So rest assured my son."

Mark breath a sigh of relief. He was actually worried about his son but now when his friend was involved he can be at ease. He trust his friend and he can protect his son.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: Whom do you want to see in the next chapter Forth or the Stalker?

Do comment your opinion in the comment section below.

Happy reading.