CHAPTER-2

Beam parked his car in the parking lot of the company he is going to work from today officially. He was feeling nervous at the same time excitement as this will be his first job that too he got this on his own ability.

Beam took deep breaths and counted from 10 to 1 to ease his nervousness. Even though he has done his internship in the same company but the feeling of doing the actual job is different.

After cooling his nerves down he stepped out of his car and walked towards the reception desk.

"Excuse me..."

"Ye.... Hi Beamie.... How are you? I missed you so much you know. Did you missed me too? That's why you are here today to see me? Right!" the receptionist talked continuously without letting beam finish what he wanted to say.

Beam didn't know what to say or how to respond. He didn't even remember her name as it's been almost six months he did his internship. But he didn't wanted to sound rude and make her feel bad by saying that he doesn't remember her. So he just gave her an awkward smile.

It seems like his acting was not up tk the mark as the receptionist seems to understand the situation.

"Tchh... You are still the same. I already knew you would not have remembered me. Yet I just tried my luck" she sighed and then continued "I am going to introduce myself AGAIN" she stressed the work again in a mocking way and held her hand forward "My name is Melon. I'm the receptionist here. If you want to meet anyone in the company you should go through me."

Beam took her hand shook it and was about to introduce himself when he was interrupted by the Melon girl again.

"I know. I know. You are Beam Baramee. Computer science and Business major. You are one of the former interns of this company" she said and raised he right eyebrows in a questioning manner "Is there anything I can help you with" she asked in a polite and professional manner.

Beam cleared his throat before answering her "Ahmmm I've got the job here so I came for joining"

Her eyes widened and a wide smile broke in her face.

"Owww you should have told me that before. I was feeling sad thinking I lost the chance with you but here you are standing in front of me to join the company. I'll not let this chance slip away again. I'll make you mine this time Beamie" melon said cheerfully batting her lashes "anyway you have to go to the HR department and meet the head to complete the joining procedure. There you will get all the information about working. The head will come in half an hour so you can just wait here. I'll keep you occupied till then Beamie."

"Ahmm no thanks. I'll just go to HR department and wait there. Thank you Melon. Never see you again" beam said as he was moving towards elevator and just mumbled the last part under his breath

As Beam was waiting the head of HR department came and asked him to join his cabin to complete the procedure.

"Hi Beam. I'm sorry I had to attend an impromptu meeting so was a little late. Hope you didn't wait for too long" he said as he took his seat after they shake their hands.

"It's ok sir, you don't have to apologise and no I didn't wait for too long. I was just catching up with people sir since it's been months I've come here again."

Even though he is the son of successful business people he never let that to his head. He was humble and knew what to speak and how to speak.

"As polite as always. That's the reason even after months everyone remember you. Coming to the point I'm really happy to welcome you officially this time. We have met face-to-face rarely but I've seen your strength and I'm definitely looking forward to working with you. Welcome to JJ Technologies."

"Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity sir. I promise to do and give my best in every task."

Both shook their hand again in agreement. The paper work for joining procedure went quite good. There was no complications. He joined the computer section in developing websites.

Everyone from the department were happy to see him again. Few who were new introduced them selves. There were also some who did internship with him. Thankfully no one tried to flirt with him other than the Melon girl.

Overall it was 'so good so far' for him.

Beam settled in his place and read few documents which he is going to work in the future.

"Hey Beam" one of his colleagues and his friend during internship days calls him "it's already lunch time. Let's go and have lunch. You can continue your work afterwards."

Beam looked at his watch it was indeed lunch time. He didn't realised it as he was engrossed in reading and understanding the work file given to him.

Beam nodded his head and tidies his desk as he got up to join his friends for lunch.

"Hey beam is there anything wrong" some one asks him

"Huh!? No why?"

"You keep looking back since we started to walk from your cabin. Even now you are looking around a lot not concentrating on your lunch."

"No. Nothing is wrong. Let's eat."

Actually beam was feeling weird but he just brushed it off and continued his lunch.

Beam busied himself with work again after coming from lunch. He finished most of the files on his first day itself. Now it's time to go home. He tidied his table and bid goodbye to his colleagues and friends.

After that he drove his car to his house. Along the was he was constantly looking at the mirror to see anything unusual or weird but he saw none.

Once he entered his house Beam parked his car and was about to enter the door but he turned around again as he felt he was being observed yet again he see none. Now he is feeling a bit uneasy. Beam is feeling he is being
STALKED.

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: One more chapter down.
Hope you guys will like this.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.