CHAPTER-22

STALKER'S POV:

I am standing here, alone, in the middle of this big hall. People are yet to come. I know what time the event will start but I came here early not to miss a chance to see him as he enters the hall...my baby...my beam.

I am feeling really nervous right now since today will be the day I'm going to meet him. I'm tapping my foot and fingers repeatedly and pacing around thinking of beam's reaction after seeing me.

I know him...I've seen him many times and observed him from afar. Before I approach him i want beam to know how much I love him so I sent him many gifts, chocolates, letters in which I've poured all my feelings.

He know me as his admirer...a person who love him. I think he might be curious to know me. I know he will be exited like me for this meet. I've already informed him that I'm going to come face to face with him today in the letter.

There he is....the inhumanly beautiful person coming in, my beam. Looking dashing in that black suit. Thats my favorite color. He wore my favorite color to see me. You made me happy baby....you are killing me with your beauty.

I was so lost in admiring my beam that I didn't see the person next to him. Like the throns around roses that forth is also coming with him. As always attaching with beam like a leach.

Anger started to build in me when I saw him holding my beam's hand. I gripped the table in front me so hard as not to punch him on his face. I know he is childhood friend of beam but still I can't help but feel jealous of their closeness. Why cant he keep his hand to himself.... always trying to touch my beam.

But my anger seems to go down seeing my beam smile. His smile is so charming that brightens the entire hall. I am so enchanted by him. He is near yet away from me. Nothing to worry you will soon be in the place where you belong baby....in my arms.

I stood there looking at beam who was meeting and greeting everyone forth was introducing him to. I can also see the admiration in his eyes looking at forth.

When are you going to see me like that baby. When are you going to smile at me the way you smile at forth. I'm beside you baby just turn around and you will see me. Why can't you take your eyes off of him.

I got tired waiting for my beam to see me so I decided to approach him. When I was near him I saw a woman asking beam for a dance. I stood there waiting to see how beam will react.

I was not disappointed. I just loved the way my baby talked to her and scared her away. I can see beam is trying to compose himself. I was going to pull him to my embrace to calm him when a hand appeared on his back. It was Forth who was rubbing his back up and down to calm him.

I curled my fingers into fist till the knuckles turn white. I saw him whisper something in beam's ears and took him somewhere. I followed them slowly to see where he is taking my beam. What if he do something to my baby.

They were talking something while forth was cupping beam's face. I was not able to hear about they were talking since I was little far but one can guess it is definitely a serious issue by looking their face.

I really can't see that worry look on my baby's face so I decided to approach them but my steps halt in midway....my heart started to beat fast and anger started to raise. I turned and went away no wanting to stay there even for a second.

I was smashing everything that my hand could reach. My anger is getting out of control. My blood is still boiling remembering the scene I saw in that party. I cannot erase it from my mind. That forth....that damn forth is kissing my baby. How dare he....Only I have that right on you no one else.