3.

Jamir Reign

Boop got some motherfucking nerve bringing these niggas around us.

Leave it up to her to think she fucking with the right niggas, and never is.

"Get the fuck from around us." I cocked my shit back, and pointed it at one of their foreheads.

Nobody in the party was paying attention, I guess they was too drunk or too high

"Mane, fuck y'all niggas. Y'all some bitch ass niggas." They started walking away.

"I see y'all walked the fuck away though!" Boop exclaimed as she turned to me, and Nas.

I mugged her.

"I'm sorry, Jamir—"

"Nah Boop, you gotta know what niggas to fuck with." I shrugged as I took a glance at Cellie. She was fire as hell.

Her red lips would look nice as shit around my—nah!

Damn, I'm on some other shit. I just met these two, and they ain't acting like no ordinary hoes.

Plus, they from one of them boujee ass neighborhoods.

*Two Hours Later*

"I'm glad y'all don't smoke huff." Cellie looked over at me, with her low red eyes, and heavy lashes.

Mane, I was high as shit, and she was too. We was like six Jay's in.

"You know I ain't onnat, shordy." I chuckled as I licked my lips.

Kya and Nas was having their own conversation before they both stood up, and walked off with each other. I ain't know where the hell they was going but it ain't even matter.

After sitting here smoking, and talking shit with them, this girl Cellie was valid. She was like another Boop. She was more so the fancier Boop.

Cellie has a 4.0, and has had it all throughout her school career. She knows nothing about guns, and she's a homebody.

Nun like I'm used to.

"Lemme get your number." I felt bold as hell. I usually try to get her to give up the box but nah, I wanted her to be my friend or sum. I don't know yet.

"Of course." She typed her number into my phone, and handed it back to me.

"What time you finna leave from this joint?"

"Probably when Kya comes back. My mom don't really like me being out late but I definitely enjoyed talking to you."

"Same here..." I ain't really know what to say yall! I don't be doing this with females. Only girl I fuck with is Boop, and that's cause she my dawg for life. She pull some stupid ass shit but she still don't let nobody play with us.

We taught her ass well.

Kya and Nas had walked back over fifteen minutes later. Her hair looked a mess so I already know what my man did.

As he fucking should.

"Ard yall. We'll see y'all sometime soon." Kya smiled as she helped Cellie up.

"Ard." Nas and I said in unison as they strutted off.

"No way she let you hit that." I turned to Nas once they left.

"Mane, nigga you see what the fuck I look like?" He chuckled as I dapped his ass up.

"Shit, that girl Cellie valid but I knew she wasn't gon be onnat." My eyes wandered to some big booty bitch walking by. "Watch this though."

I stood up and grabbed the girls arm, making her blush.

"Lemme get your name." I licked my lips as my shit grew hard. This bitch was fine as hell, and she was thick as fuck.

"Dayna." She bit her lip, and looked me up and down. "You tryna fuck?"

She shocked me a little but that's what hoes do.

I chuckled as I looked over at Nas, and he threw me his keys.

I grabbed her hand, and walked towards the car with her.

I was finna have a field day in this bitch. On who her ass this fat right now.

Cellie Meadows

"So how was the dick?" We were in the car, on the way back to my house.

"Girl, it was so fucking good. That nigga knows what he doin', literally." Kya popped her tongue, and squealed. I giggled and waved her off.

This bitch was always the one to be bold and go for it. Me...I could never. I'm definitely nowhere near as bold.

I mean, I was feeling Jamir but maybe on a friend level. I don't really mess with hood dudes because they bring hella trouble, and I hate trouble.

"I was moaning loud as hell, and throwing this lil thang back." She flipped her long knotless braids. "What you and Jamir do?"

"Talk."

"Girl..."

"Now Kya you know I don't like hood dudes. They just cause too much trouble. You seen how they got to pullin out guns and shit. I hate guns." I rolled my eyes, and pulled into the driveway of my house.

"You hate guns but your Daddy in the military?"

"Baby, my Daddy uses his gun for a good cause. These hood dudes don't." We shared a laugh, and got out the car to go into the house.

We was both tired as hell.

Once we were upstairs in my room, I wiped off my make-up, and put my bonnet on. I then undressed myself,!and put on some comfy, sleeping clothes.

After that, I instantly got into the bed, and fell right asleep before Kya could undress herself.