64

Jamir Reign

We had just landed in Arizona. After Baby's party, I realized I shouldn't take no anger out on Cellie. Shit, Baby the one going at my girl while she constantly denying his dumb ass.

"It feels so good to be back." Cellie smiled as we walked out the airport.

"No the hell it doesn't." Kya pouted. "I miss Atlanta. Made me realize it's so damn boring here."

"It ain't boring here." Nas said. "This where the love at. This our damn home."

"Yeah but Atlanta was lit as hell." Kya rolled her eyes.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

We had just finish moving in to our new apartment and everything was lovely. Salana's room looked so damn cute even though I know she gon be tryna sleep with her daddy all the damn time.

"Damn, it looks nice as hell in here. The new furniture lookin good and you lookin good." Rylo walked over to me and pecked my lips.

I was starting to feel better about myself. I had lost so much baby weight and me and my mother was moving back closer.

"I think we should have a welcoming party." I smiled. "Just a little get together."

I already knew I was gonna invite the gang, their girls, and Stacy and Jane. Rylo was most likely gonna invite them dumbass niggas he be with.

"Sounds good." Rylo smiled and smacked my ass. "I love you."

"I love you more." I smiled and pulled out my phone to text my friends about the get together.

Three Days Later

It was the night of the get together and I was too excited to show everyone my new home. I've been living in my projects my entire life and I'm happy I can share this moment with my friends...fuck friends—FAMILY!

Rylo had a few drinks set out and snacks for our guests. I guess he was excited too. Salana was with my Mom for the night just in case shit gets a little too crazy.

There was a knock on the door and I ran to open it to see Jane and Stacy with some gift bags in their hands.

"Hey babe!" Stacy hugged me and kissed my cheek. "This apartment is nice as hell!" She walked in with Jane right behind her.

"Hey girl, how you've been?" Jane hugged me.

"Hey yall!" I smiled. "I've been good, everything's been great for me. This is Rylo." I walked over to Rylo.

"Hey Rylo, I'm Stacy." Stacy shook his hand. She so damn boujee I love it.

"And I'm Jane. Nice to meet you." Jane smiled.

"Nice to meet y'all too. I'm glad y'all could come and support me and Bavana." He smiled.

"Bavana?" Jane raised her brow and giggled a bit. "Girl, I did not know that was your real name."

"It ain't!" I rolled my eyes, playfully. It was another knock on the door and I went to open it to see Nas, Kya, Jamir, and Cellie.