63

Cellie Meadows

I had just finished straightening my hair when Kya walked into my room. Jamir and Nas was in the main area chatting and waiting for us.

"Girl, you look good!" Kya squealed.

"Me? Look at you. Got your titties out and everything." I laughed and she joined in.

"How do you feel tonight's going to go? Cause I'm super excited." Kya sat on the edge of the bed.

"Honestly, the way Baby was talking to me and shit...It seemed a little flirty." I shook my head. "I just don't want anything to turn into something...especially with Jamir there."

"Girl, ain't nothing going to happen between you and Baby if you don't let nothing happen."

Kya was right and since Jamir was going to be with me the entire night, everything should be fine.

"Maybe Im just overreacting." I applied some lipgloss and grabbed my bag. "You ready?"

"Hell yeah." Kya giggled. We left out the room and went to the main area.

"Oh y'all really tryna show out, huh?" Nas laughed and Jamir joined in.

"Baby, I always show out." Kya flipped her long braid and popped her tongue.

"You something else." I laughed while shaking my head as we all headed towards the door. Once we were downstairs, we got into our ride and headed towards the party.

Jamir Reign

The party was lit as hell and it was motherfuckers everywhere as soon as we walked in. Bitches was in here half-ass naked while dudes was looking every way. I turned to see Chanel walking over to us in a tight ass outfit.

"Look who's here." She smiled. "Kya, I feel as though we should talk things out. Come have a drink with me." Chanel flipped her hair while staring at Kya.

"Talk about? I'm here for Baby, not Chanel." She shrugged.

"If you want to be immature than fine, but I'm just trying to have a drink and chat with you." She giggled lowly. Kya looked at Cellie and then walked off with Chanel, hesitantly.

"Man, I hope nothing go down with them two." Nas shook his head.

"Ain't nothing gonna go down." Cellie waved him off. "Kya's been learning how to control her temper a little bit. Especially in situations like this." We walked over to the bar and got us some drinks.

"You look good." I rubbed Cellie's thigh which made her blush.

"Thank you. You look nice too, baby." She smiled and pecked my lips. "Ima head to the bathroom real quick."

Cellie Meadows

I got up and walked to the bathroom. After I was done with my business, I touched myself up in the mirror along with washing my hands. I walked out the bathroom and bumped into Baby.

"My bad shor—Aye, Cellie, glad you could make it." Baby hugged me and my heart started to beat faster than normal.

"Glad I was invited." I smiled trying to keep things professional.