62.

Cellie Meadows

"We're in Atlanta!" Kya popped her tongue, screaming as we walked out of the airport. I had to convince Jamir to come but after he found out Nas was coming, he was down.

"Man, this shit look nice compared to the projects." Jamir laughed.

"Don't laugh too hard because they definitely got some wild ass projects in Atlanta. I ain't even gon take my ass over there. I've seen enough throughout my years." Nas laughed.

"Shit, ain't that right." Jamir agreed.

"Enough about the projects. We are here to have fun." Kya smiled. "We gon turn the fuck up and I'm going to kill this video." Our car pulled up and we all got in after loading our suitcases in.

"We definitely have to hurry up because Kya gotta be there soon." I said, looking at the time on my phone.

"Driver! Can you push it?" Kya yelled.

"Kya!" I laughed.

"Kya excited as hell." Nas shook his head.

"Hell yes! I've never been to Atlanta before." Kya smiled. "I'm too excited." The driver slowly pulled up at our hotel and Kya was the first one out the car. I quickly followed her because y'all know we had shit to do and places to fucking be!

"Look at our room!" Kya opened the door to a nice little suite.

"This shit looks so nice." I smiled. I heard suitcases and turned to see Jamir and Nas out of breath from trying to keep up.

"Y'all gotta chill with allat screaming and running." Jamir shook his head as Nas and him walked in bringing in the suitcases.

"Okay, well, we out. Find something to keep y'all occupied." Kya kissed Nas's cheek. "But not too occupied." She glared at both Jamir and Nas.

"Bye, Jamir." I pecked Jamir's lips and dipped downstairs to the car as quickly as possible. We were in and on our way to the video shoot.

When we pulled up, we immediately rushed inside to see Lil Baby and a couple of other people. When he noticed us, He smiled at Kya and headed our way.

"Wassup." He hugged Kya and then me.

"Hey!" Kya smiled. "I'm Kya and this is my best friend Cellie."

"Wassup Cellie." He said.

"Hi." I smiled, lowly. I was a little nervous cause I mean, I got a whole famous rapper in my damn face!

"So, we finna get this shit started. We just waiting for one more girl then we gon get y'all in hair and makeup." Baby explained.

"Sounds good to me." Kya smiled. We sat down in some chairs. The door opened and Baby walked over to greet the other girl. This was not gon end up good at all.

"Hey, everybody." Chanel smiled and waved as she walked towards all of us. She turned to Kya and laughed.

"What's funny?" Kya shot up. "Something funny?" Kya was about to head over to her and I yanked her back down to her seat.