28.

Jamir Reign

"I wanna take a trip out Cali to see Juna and I want you to come with me." I said to Cellie as she laid on my chest.

"When you wanna go?" She looked up at me.

"Sometime soon. I gotta look at some plane tickets for us. You really gon come with me?"

"Duh Jamir. I miss Juna too and I wanna be there for you. But mainly Juna." She joked.

"Man, you a piece of work." I laughed. "But now that i got that out the way...lemme eat your—"

"Jamir! Stop being nasty." She covered my mouth.

"Cellie, we grown. I'm tryna get a round or two in." I removed her hand from my mouth. I removed her off my chest and laid her down. "If you don't want to lemme know."

"No, I want to." She blushed and I licked my lips. I'm telling y'all Cellie is fine as hell in anything she wears. She got on my shirt and her hair a mess but she still got my shit hard.

I pulled the t-shirt up and started licking slowly. Her lil fake scary ass was already wet too. She moaned at each lick and I sped up my pace, sucking and licking her pearl.

"That feels so good, boo." She moaned and played in my hair.

Definitely was about to go down on her fine ass.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Bavana, how'd you get that car outside?" My mom asked as she looked out the window.

"Rylo got it for me. He doesn't want me walking around while carrying our baby." I was laying on the couch eating cheetos.

"So you both had a conversation like two adults?"

"Yes and he said he's willing to take care of the baby. Something about he wants his baby to have two parents." I sat up.

"At least he's mature enough, unlike you." My mom shook her head and sat next to me.

"Mature enough my ass. I'm thankful for the car mom, but he spilled all my business. He didn't have to do nun of that."

"You'll learn to look past the childish things for your baby, Bavana." She rubbed my stomach.

"I got work from 9-4 tonight. Just letting you know." I finished my bag of cheetos and threw them in the nearby trash bin.

"I don't like the job you chose but at least you've decided to get up and make your own money."

"Don't act like I've ever asked your ass for some money." I scrunched my face up at her.

"I didn't say that, I'm just saying—"

"I think you're saying too much to a bitch who doesn't care. You say a lot of negative shit but you try to say it in the nicest way possible."

"Bavana Brown!" She jumped up.

"Mom, I really can't right now. I'm tired, I'm nauseous, and I got work in a couple hours." I rolled my eyes. "Honestly, Ima try to make enough money to get the fuck up outta here."

"So you're just going to leave me?" She questioned.

"I have my own family to raise now. I'm not a little girl anymore."

"You'll forever be my little girl." She sighed. "Don't move out. As much as I hate your disrespect, I don't want you to leave me."

"Okay but the disrespect is going both ways. You say some questionable shit too." I yawned. "Now like I said, I'm tired and I wanna chill before I go to work. Okay?"

"I hope you're child doesn't treat you how you treat me!" She stormed upstairs and I closed my eyes because there was finally some peace and quiet.

Cellie Meadows

"Jamir, you so nasty." I laid down after we just got down with multiple rounds. I was tired as hell.

"You nasty!" He laughed. "You the one that be letting me do all that shit to you."

"Yeah well, nasty time over. I needa get back home before my mother beat my ass." I laughed. She knew I was at Kya's but she hasn't seen me all day so I know she was waiting for me to get home.

"Ard, I'll take you home." He sighed. I know he wanted me to stay the night again but I knew my mother would suspect shit and I don't need her suspecting nothing.

"You don't have to..." I cheesed knowing I wanted a ride.

"Girl what? I gotta ride, if I say Ima take you home, Ima take you home."

"Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I'm just wondering how my mom's going to react to me going out California with Jamir for a couple of days.