69.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

I had finally moved into my new apartment and set up everything how I wanted it. It wasn't as nice as my other apartment but this one definitely fits me and Salana.

I've been going through it and stored any picture of me and Rylo in a box. I didn't want those memories out especially since he didn't give a fuck about me.

As I was washing up Salana, I heard some loud commotion from my next door neighbor. I definitely didn't need that especially when I got a whole baby. I wrapped up Salana's bath, lotioned her, dressed her, and put her in her crib. I closed the door to her room and I left out my apartment, knocking on the next door neighbors door.

It swung open to a motherfucking surprise surprise.

"I know you don't live here." I mugged him.

"I do, that's why when I seen you wanted to live in my complex, I had no problem." Oz licked his lips and looked down at me.

"It seems like everywhere I go now, you're always there." I rolled my eyes. "I just want you to keep it down, please. My daughter is sleep."

"Alright, my apologies Boop."

"Thank you." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm and turned me around. "What?"

"Damn," He laughed lowly. "Come smoke one with me."

"I can't leave my baby by herself."

"Damn, alright..." He thought for a moment. "Well, when you gonna let me take you out?"

"Buying my spot was enough. I appreciate it."

Oz been really trying so hard to get with me. I can't stand that shit. Now I know how Jamir felt cause this shit is crazy as hell.

"It ain't enough. I'm tryna show you a good time. If you don't like it, I'll leave you alone." He shrugged.

I looked around as I bit the inside of my cheeks. I was real skeptical but I guess I'll let him take me out to get some food.

"Fine. Just hit me up." I looked at him and he cracked a small smile.

"Ard, goodnight Boop."

"Goodnight..." I walked back into my apartment and closed the door, locking it. What the fuck am I getting myself into?

Osiris (Oz)

I closed the door and locked it. I walked back into the living room.

"Man, who the fuck was at the door?" Nigel mugged.

"None of your business." I mugged back. "Y'all needa stop making all that damn noise too."

"Awe shit, it was probably one of your little bitches at the door." Gee laughed.

"Didn't I tell y'all motherfuckers to mind your fucking business?" I said, sternly. "It was none of your business at the damn door."

"You always getting mad." Nigel sucked his teeth.

"Yeah well, y'all can let y'all asses out because I got some shit planned for tomorrow."