50.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

I was breastfeeding Salana in the bedroom. Weeks were passing and she was growing so much.

"Salana be suckin all that damn milk out." Rylo laughed. "Her big hungry ass."

"Stop talking about her!" I laughed. "Don't be mean."

"Nah but look, I'm sorry about yelling at you the other day. You gotta remember, we got a baby now so allat fighting is dead." Rylo rubbed my thigh. Salana was done eating so I pulled up my shirt and laid her on Rylo's chest. She love her damn daddy's chest, she go right to sleep.

"I understand, thank you." I smiled.

I appreciated Rylo's apology but he was definitely right. Fighting could get Lana taken from me.

"You know I love y'all, I'd do anything for the both of y'all." Rylo got up and put her in her crib since she was asleep now.

"I know, boo." I smiled.

"So allat fighting really needs to be dead." He got back in the bed and attacked me with kisses.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed. "You must be horny."

"Maybe a little bit." He laughed. "You got a little glow. You lookin good."

"I look a hot ass mess." I shook my head. This baby fat was still here and I had on a damn durag.

"You look good to me." He shrugged.

"Awe," I kissed his cheek. "You must really want some, huh?"

"I mean, if you ain't feeling it..." He scooted over playfully cause he KNEW I wanted some of that good ass DICK that'll put me right to sleep. That shit is my damn melatonin.

"Nah, come here. You know I want some." I pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. But then it came over me. I can't even fucking have sex! I gotta let my damn vagina heal! "Fuck, Rylo! I can't because I still got to wait a little bit."

"Damn...my fault. I definitely forgot." He shook his head.

"Don't apologize...We good boo. I don't need my shit lookin crazy though so we can take a motherfucking rain check." I laughed and he joined in. Ugh, I'm glad he not the type to pressure me. I love him.

Nasir Dime

"Ima do that thing you like." Kya winked at me.

"Man, don't be talking crazy like that because the other night you was tryna run." I laughed.

"I did not!" She hit me playfully. "I don't run."

"Shittin me, the other night you was gone. I ain't playing them games with you, girl."

I enjoyed Kya's company. I loved having her over my house. Y'all always see her crazy side, which I definitely see too, but I also see her little romantic side. She really cute.

Someone knocked on the door and Kya made a face.

"Nasir...It's almost twelve, who is knocking on your door?"