60.

Jamir Reign

I was walking out the court room with Cellie and Juna shocked as hell. I had won full custody over Juna! That old hag tried to say she was gonna take my sister from me. Even the judge said fuck no.

I looked over to see her walking towards us. What the hell does she want now?

"I'm proud of you, Jamir." She wiped her eyes with a handkerchief. "You really showed that you are a man in that court room."

"He's always been a man, you've just doubted him." Cellie mugged her.

"Gon head back to California, Grandma." I waved her off. "I appreciate your comments though." Grandma Shirley walked off to her ride. I hugged Cellie and then Juna cause I was damn sure proud of myself.

"I'm so proud of you guys! Cellie's gon be like...a mother figure for me." Juna smiled at Cellie when made Cellie feel touched.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be for you." Cellie hugged Juna. Man, this is all I wanted and my grandma really tried to take that shit away.

Nasir Dime

I opened the door to the police as they barged in.

"We have a warrant." Officer Bullet glared at Kya.

They searched my entire crib for a good thirty minutes and came to the realization that nothing suspicious is in this motherfucker.

"Well, what did you find?" Kya smiled while batting her eyes.

"We didn't find a thing, Mr. Dime." The other officer sighed. "We apologize for bothering you." They both left out, closing the door.

"You so damn smart." I looked at Kya and smiled.

"I try to be." She smiled. "I'm glad I can be there for you during this rough situation."

"Speaking of rough situations, you good from the other night?" I sat down next to her on the couch and looked at her.

"I just really feel I blew everything out of proportion and I was also drunk as fuck." She shook her head. "I'm sorry for acting like that."

"You ain't gotta apologize because I know how you get. I know you crazy like that." I laughed.

"I'm just glad everything can be chill now. We ain't got the dumbass feds on your back and your mother's been out the picture."

"That's facts. Now I can get all my shit from Oz." I was glad I can get back to making money because them feds was making me miss illegal opportunities.

"Well, while you do that," Kya stood up grabbing her stuff. "I'm going to meet Cellie." She smiled.

"Damn, just fuck me, huh?" I laughed and stood up to hug her.

"We just going to hang out for a bit. You know I be around your ass twenty-four seven." She laughed as she hugged me back and pecked my lips. "I'll see you later, boo."

"Uh uh, how you getting to where you going?" I scrunched my face up because she know I don't like her walking around and shit.

"Uber. I'm fine." She giggled and walked out the door. I watched her get in Uber and closed the door when it pulled off.

Cellie Meadows

"Best!" Kya ran over to me in the food court of the mall and hugged me. She sat down in an empty chair.

"I got you a drink." I smiled and pushed over a strawberry-lemonade to her.

"Thank you, babe." She smiled and took a sip from the straw.

"So, you said this was very important. What's going on? You and Nas good?"

"I apologized to him about the other night because I did act crazy as hell. Crazier than usual. I was drunk as hell which was no excuse but if I see that bitch Chanel, it's on sight." She shrugged.

"You told him that it's on sight with Chanel?" I raised a brow.

"Hell no. He don't need to know that shit." She laughed.

"Girl...I ain't gon say a damn thing but whew." I shook my head.

"But, what I really wanted to tell you was this..." She pulled out her phone and opened up Instagram to a DM.

"What the fuck, Kya?" I scrunched my face up at the DM.

"I know but I really wanna do it." She cheesed. It was a DM from Lil Baby requesting her to be in one of his new music videos because he's seen her instagram pictures. I was in pure shock to see a message like that sent to her.

"A video vixen?" I wide-eyed her.

"Girl, video-vixens make hella money. Plus, I can drop the fuck out of college."

"And did you tell Nas about this?"

"Hell no. If I tell Nas, he'll probably be mad as hell. Plus, it will probably be a little minor role..."

"Minor? Girl, video vixens be having their whole body on the camera. You ready for that?"

"I mean, duh, look at my instagram." She giggled. Kya was very pretty, outgoing, and had a great body but I didn't know about the whole video-vixen thing AND the dropping out of college thing.

"Is this something you'd really take seriously or do you look at it as a one time thing?"

"I feel as though I should see where it takes me and if it's good for me, I'll definitely take it very seriously." She nodded.

"Well, I'm down one thousand percent for you but I want you to be careful."

"Bitch, you are coming with me! It's this weekend. He wants me to be in Atlanta this weekend." She showed the message again and I reread it.

"You need to tell Nas." I looked back at her. "They gon be confused if we randomly dip off to fucking Atlanta."

"You're right but I see this as a huge opportunity for myself and I don't know how Nas is going to take it..."

"You still need to tell him." I shrugged as I sipped my lemonade.

"Shit, Baby might ask you to be in it too." Kya winked and laughed.

"Oh no. I won't do it." I shook my head. "Not for me but I'll definitely be right there watching you."

"I understand. That's why we go together like two peas in a damn pod." She laughed as I joined in.

Man, this shit was going to get us in some serious trouble.