11.

Jamir Reign

Damn, Cellie was wild as hell. I looked over at her to see her staring at me.

"What you lookin at?"

"You." She said.

When I fuck girls, I never lay up with them but here I am laying up with Cellie ass.

And her shit was the best by far, a nigga could barely last in that shit.

"What you lookin at me for?" We shared a laugh.

"They prolly wondering what we up here doing..." She laughed a lil harder.

"Mane, fuck them, it's me and you." I repeated her words from earlier.

Then someone started banging on my door.

"Aye, yall good?" Kya and Nas yelled from outside the room.

"Mane, go away..." I laughed.

"Nah I need to make sure Cellie alright." She snickered.

"And Juna just got here." Nas added.

SHIT.

I'm glad she walked home with that nigga cause I definitely was too busy...

"Shit..." Cellie jumped up and instantly started putting her clothes on. I did the same thing. "Damn, I don't want Juna to think Ima hoe!"

"Aye, you ain't no hoe..." I reassured her quick.

Cellie far from that shit. She just rolled her eyes and opened the door after were both dressed.

"Where she at?" I asked.

"Downstairs on the couch, waiting for you." Kya said.

We all went back downstairs to see Maddie holding a knife, Juna on the couch watching, and Wanda tying up her hair. Tee dumbass looked shocked.

"Mane, what the fuck Maddie?!" I spazzed.

Don't do that type of shit infront of my little sister. And then she bringing this shit into my fucking house.

"Nah because who is this bitch laid up in your house with fucking Tee, Jamir?" Maddie spat, gripping the knife.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch, bitch!" Wanda spat back.

"Wanda, she got a fucking knife. Calm the fuck down!" Kya jumped in.

"I swear, I will kill every bitch in this motherfucker if someone don't come up with a good explanation to why this bitch is laid up with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Tee and Wanda shared.

"We been stopped fucking with each other. Cut that shit out and put the fucking knife down." Tee said sternly.

"I ain't putting shit down!"

"Put the fucking knife down, girl." I glared at her.