49.

Jamir Reign

"Hey yall!" Kya screamed as she got into Nas car with Cellie. I had moved to the back to sit with Cellie because Kya crazy ass would've dragged me out that passenger seat.

"Wassup." Nas laughed and pecked her lips.

"Hey Kya." I chuckled.

"Kya's crazy ass already had about three shots. I told her to wait till she got to the club but nah she wanted to pregame and shit." Cellie shook her head as Nas pulled off.

"I just wanted tonight to be lit for you, best." Kya turned and smiled at Cellie. "Don't my bitch look good?"

"She always do." I licked my lips at Cellie as she blushed.

"Y'all crazy as hell." Nas shook his head.

"Nah, we about to be crazy tonight! Aye!" Kya popped her tongue.

Cellie laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. Nas turned the music up and Kya was singing every lyric to each song. She was hyped as hell.

"Ima stay with you." Cellie whispered in my ear. "I wanna be around you."

"I got you. You can be with me the whole night." I kissed her forehead.

"Nah like, I wanna move in with you." She looked up at me and I swear it felt like fireworks. The love of my damn life wants to move in with my ass? Hell yeah.

"Oh shit." I smiled. "We definitely finna get allat stuff and it's coming to my crib. Bring any and everything, girl. You stuck with my ass."

She laughed as Nas pulled up to the club. We all hopped out and Nas talked to the man at the front which made us get in again. Nas little drug lord ass know everybody.

We walked in and the music was thumping. The crowd was large as hell.

"This shit is lit!" Kya screamed. She ran over to bar and Nas quickly followed her cause everyone know how Kya ass is.

"You want a drink?" I asked Cellie and she nodded her head. We walked over to the bar and I got her a shot of tequila. She threw it back.

"Drink with me, baby. This is our toast." She smiled and asked the bartender for two more shots.

I ain't a big ass drinker cause that shit gets people acting wild as hell but for Cellie, I'll drink a shot or two.

The bartender sled us two more shots and I took one and handed the other to Cellie.

"I'm finna be living with my boyfriend!" She clinked her shot glass with mine and threw hers back. I threw mine back too and that shit hit my motherfucking chest like a bullet.

"This shit nasty." I shook my head.

"You just gotta get used to it. It taste like water." She winked and pulled me to a section of the club. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Thank you."

"For?" I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Just thank you. No explanation needed." She smiled. A girl walked by and bumped Cellie. Of course I recognized that face from anywhere. Cellie turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Get a damn room!" Maddie rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Damn, why the fuck are you always somewhere?" I shook my head.

"Jamir, the real question is, why did I fuck with Tee when I could've been fucking with you?" She bit down on her lip and Cellie's eyes got wide.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Cellie yelled.

"I'm just saying. You got a little fine piece." She winked at me.

"Maddie, quit playing before I get Boop to kick your damn head in." I laughed.

"Fuck Boop!" Maddie scrunched her face up. "Fuck all of y'all. Jamir, call me when you done fucking with this bitch." She was about to walk off until Kya ran over and grabbed her by her hair.

"Uh uh! You ain't disrespecting Cellie!" She punched Maddie in her face about six times until Nas grabbed her.

"Kya, let her hair go, bruh." Nas tried to pull her away. Kya let her hair go and Maddie scurried off.

"You good, best?" Kya flipped her hair.

"I'm fine." Cellie rolled her eyes. "That bitch keep playing with me. I don't fight but I will whoop her ass!"

"Aye, calm down, don't do that." I shook my head.

"We can't go nowhere without that bitch being somewhere. Look at her dumbass." Nas pointed at her as she was dancing between two niggas. Disgusting. If only they knew how the fuck she acted.

"I ain't feeling this shit no more. I thought this shit was it but she just ruined my damn night." Cellie stormed out the club and niggas was staring at her.

"Damn..." One of them said. I turned to him and scrunched my face up.

"I will crack your fucking jaw in half, nigga." I walked out after Cellie while Nas and Kya followed. "You good?"

"I'm just ready to go." Cellie rolled her eyes. "Kya, you ain't gotta go. I want y'all to have a good time. I just wanna go."

"You sure you don't want us to come?" Kya pouted.

"Have fun for me, please?" Cellie hugged her and Kya nodded. "Im calling an uber."

Nas and Kya went back in the club which left Cellie and I.

"Don't listen to that dumbass bitch, Cellie. If you wanna enjoy yourself, gon head. Don't let her ruin your night."

"I just wanna get in the bed and watch TV." Cellie whined as she called the uber.

"Alright, I got you." I pulled her into a hug.

Shortly, the uber pulled up and we hopped inside. It headed straight to my crib. When we pulled up, we hopped out and went straight into the crib.

"My feet feel like shit." Cellie took off her heels and placed them by the door, neatly.

We went upstairs and I got undressed, then put on some nike shorts. I helped Cellie out of her dress and put a T shirt on her. She crawled into the bed and shit, I decided to roll up.

It only took me about two minutes and then the jay was lit. I took some pulls and got in the bed with her.

"You wanna hit this?" I looked at her and she nodded. I passed it and she sat up, taking some pulls. "I love you, and I want you to know I got your back. We gon be good."

"I know, Jamir." She smiled and passed the jay to me. "You tell me everyday and I appreciate it."

I took some more pulls from the jay and turned on the TV for her. Cellie love them cartoons so she had me watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.

"I love you too." She kissed my cheek.