43.

Cellie Meadows

"Bitch so tell me about you and Jamir!" Kya popped her tongue as she sipped her pink lemonade. We was out at a little brunch, mainly because she wanted to catch up on me and Jamir.

"Girl, we basically fucked and I was an emotional ass bitch." I rolled my eyes as I studied the menu.

"Y'all fucked?" Kya snatched the menu and laughed. "We ain't gon move past that, babe. I seen you pop up with him at the hospital."

"Kya, I'm tryna figure out what I wanna eat and you snatching menus." I laughed.

"Girl, because what happened to D? Nothing wrong with Jamir, of course."

I wasn't telling Kya about how Darius was treating me because I know Kya would kill his ass. But now since Darius is completely out the picture I decided to tell her.

"Things was just very crazy for me with him." I started. "I wasn't even telling you about the shit because as my best friend, I knew you would go crazy."

"What happened?"

"He was just so verbally abusive and I just know it would've gotten worse." I shook my head. "You know how hurt I was when things went left with Jamir so I thought I could find someone else but that shit wasn't it."

"Bitch, I will kill his ass." Kya said in a stern voice.

"It's already handled. Jamir came in before shit went too crazy." I shrugged. "I'm just done with that dumbass dude."

"I get it, best. I'll chill for you since you said Jamir got it." She winked. "How was the sex? Was it like 'I miss you sex?'"

"It felt so good, girl." I cheesed. "I missed his ass for real. And get this, he talking about opening up a tattoo shop to make some money."

"Free tattoo's bitch?" Kya raised an eyebrow and we both died from laughter.

"Girl, I don't even know but I know I'm proud of him. I missed him for real, words can't even explain."

It felt good to have Jamir back in my life. We had a rough ass past, but I know shit will definitely get better now. Especially since he with me.

Jamir Reign

"This the place you chose? This shit look nice as hell, bro." Nas looked around the shop.

"Yea, I signed the paperwork so this shit is officially mine." I shrugged and Nas dapped me up.

"You just gotta get some fresh ass artist in this bitch and you're set." Nas shrugged. "And you gotta make this motherfucker look welcoming. Add some furniture in this bitch, really make it look like you."

This is exactly why I brought Nas along. He always know what's good and what ain't good.

"Might need some help with that shit." I leaned back against the counter.

"Shit, you got a girl. They be lookin out with that interior design shit. As long as it looks nice and welcoming to these motherfuckers, you good." Nas shrugged.