10

Jamir Reign

"My name Tee." He introduced to the girl Cellie and Kya bought.

I'm glad they brought another girl cause Tee itching for some new pussy and the girl ain't look ugly or nun.

"Wanda." She stated.

"So Kya, what your ass been up to? I ain't talk to you since that kick back..." Nas looked over at Kya, flirtatiously.

"Chillin' with my girls Cellie & Wanda." Kya looked over at Cellie and smirked.

That girl sneaky as hell and be knowing what she want.

"Speaking of, we went to the mall and met some individuals that was talking junk about some niggas from a kick back," Wanda looked at the three of us. "I'm assuming y'all?"

"Mane, whoever them niggas was can see bout us." Tee shrugged.

I was not finna entertain that shit right here. It seemed like Wanda just wanted to start some bullshit anyways.

"Ain't gon lose sleep over niggas who gossiping to y'all bout our drama." Nas added.

"Facts." I laid back in my chair and Wanda just shrugged.

"What y'all been doin'?" Cellie spoke up.

"Smoking." Nas shrugged.

"Per usual." Kya giggled.

"It's how we get down." I shrugged.

The vibe was off cause of the girl Wanda, plus, I wanted Cellie to myself.

"Cellie, lemme show you sum."

I stood up and she followed. I lead her to my room and closed the door behind us.

Aye! Don't y'all start jumping to conclusions either. I just wanna talk to her one on one, without her friends.

"What you wanna show me?" Cellie asked as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Nun, I just wanted to be alone with you. I like us better when it's just us." She smiled at me.

"Awe, you wanted to be alone with me?"

"Don't make me sound corny out here..." Fuck sharing a spot with Boop. Cellie is really the one.

I need to start treating her ass like a priority.

"It's not corny, it's cute Jamir." She paused for a moment. "Why you be tryna shut people out?"

Now what the fuck. Just as I start thinking she cool, she start—you know what—lemme chill. I just said she not like these other bitches.

I can open up to her, I'm sure it ain't that hard.

"After my mom overdosing, I just couldn't do no more love. That shit be so fake for real, Cellie."

"I know it takes time but you can't just try to shut everyone out. I know you got Nas, Boop, Tee, and Juna. But now you got...me." She smiled and stood up to look me in my eyes.

"For real?"

"For real."

Somethin' felt so right at this moment.

Like this very moment.

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back and shit got more intense.

"Aye...don't get too crazy...they still downstairs." I broke from the intense make out.

I ain't want her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

"So? Fuck them, it's me and you." She leaned back in and we started right back up.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Bavana..." My mother said as soon as I entered the house.

"Yes, ma?" I looked at her sitting on the couch.

"You been out entirely too much, baby. I'm worried."

"Worried about what?" I rolled my eyes.

I know what this shit is about to turn into.

"Bavana, last year you were in the hospital because of a fucking drug overdose. You lied to your friends and told them you were out of the country. I'm just worried!"

"That was fucking last year."

The only thing I do now is weed and that's acceptable for her.

But hardcore drugs used to be my life...and I got it from her.

"I just don't want—"

"Mom, please..." I sighed.

"You listen to me," She stood up and sized me up. "You are my only baby. I don't give a fuck about a Boop. I cannot lose you to the shit that almost killed me. Do you fucking understand me?"

"Whatever, I'm going to my friends house." I left right back out, putting my airpods in my ears.

As I walked towards Rylo's, all I could feel was my mom watching me.

Sometimes, I wish I would've died from that fucking overdose.