41

Jamir Reign

It was 4am and I was laying in the bed with Cellie on my chest. I knew she was up because she kept moving so I had some shit on my mind.

"Cellie, we've fucked twice since we've seen each other again. I don't see you as a hoe and I don't wanna keep doing that with you, baby girl."

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"It's not about an apology. I just can't fuck on you and then be laid up with you. You're someone I love, I don't see you as a hoe."

"I know." She sighed and paused for a minute. "I can't believe we went months without talking together and look where we at now... It's like we meant for each other or something."

"Man, I expressed how I feel about you so whenever I see you, I just get happy as fuck." I shrugged and pulled her closer. I rubbed her back to make her feel more comfortable.

"I fucked it up, Jamir. Honestly, I think I was just scared. I wanna be with you...seriously." She rubbed her eyes. "I miss this." Her voice cracked.

"Stop crying, why you've been so emotional? What's wrong?"

"Cause I know you love me and no other man will ever love me like you do." She sniffles as I felt warm tears hit my chest. "And I was stupid as fuck for even—"

I ain't like how she was crying. Man, I hate when she cries. It really hurts my heart but seeing she breaking down this bad must means she been going through some shit. I ain't want her crying about some shit that happened months ago.

"We good, Cellie." I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. "Stop crying, Ion like when you cry."

"I know but everything is really my fault and I put you through that shit knowing the shit you've already been through. I want you to know, I really do apologize..."

"We good, I been accepted that apology. Especially when I saw your fine ass in that little dress." We shared a laugh.

"You play too much." She started playing with my ear. "But I'm for real, Jamir..."

"I know and I understand what you saying. I missed you too. Even your little attitude."

"What attitude?" She laughed.

"Girl, don't get me started." I laughed and she playfully shoved me. "How your family been?"

"Everything's been good. I haven't seen my Daddy since graduation though."

"And I know that's fucking you up but remember, he out there fighting."

"Yeah, yeah...I know." She sighed. "But wassup with you? You going back to California?"

"Nah Ima stay here for a little bit. I got a few plans for myself..."

I've been thinking about opening up a tattoo shop. My mama left me hella money to take care of Juna and myself but, I wanna start making my own money. Especially since I been stopped selling drugs.

"I didn't know you can do art."

"I used to draw a lot when I was younger but, I stopped after I had to start taking care of Juna. I put all the extra shit to the side to focus on her."