19.

Jamir Reign

"So then what happened?" Boop asked.

"She got out the car and tried to walk home like a hothead. Bruh, I don't know what was going on with her but I really sat there and tried my best. Fuck her." I shrugged as I hit the jay.

"Bruh, don't say fuck her cause you mad." Nas shook his head.

"Nah because I don't even do shit like this. I genuinely care about that girl and she gon give me her ass to kiss?" I passed the jay to Boop. "But fuck it, enough about me. Boop what you had to tell us?"

"So last night, I went to the party in this bomb ass outfit like y'all I was looking great—"

"Get to the fucking point." Tee said.

"Long story short, I fucked Ivy." She took a pull from the jay and all of our jaws dropped. I know she lying.

"You lyin!" I looked at her.

"I swear to god. Me and Ivy fucked at her party yesterday and it was really good."

"That was supposed to be me. Boop what the fuck you doing turning my bitches out?" Tee jumped out and we all laughed.

"Sit your big ass down." Nas waved him off. "Scale it from one to ten."

"Ten. It was so good." Boop took some more pulls and passed it to Tee.

"Man, Boop that shit is crazy as fuck..." Nas chuckled. "You can get your props." He dapped Boop up and she smiled.

"So what you like lesbian now?" I asked.

"I think I'm trying to figure it out. I might be Bisexual because I definitely enjoy niggas too." She smiled.

"Would you fuck her again?" Nas asked.

"Yes." She blushed.

"Threesome?" Tee took some pulls some jay.

"No nigga." Boop rolled her eyes.

"Hold up! What about ole boy? Your little boyfriend?" Nas asked.

"Rylo. He pissed me off last night when he didnt wanna tell me about his past about Maddie. That's what kinda influenced me and plus that bitch Ivy is bad."

"She sholl is." Tee agreed.

I saw flashing lights near my window and turned to see police cars sitting in front of my shit.

"Bruh what the fuck..." I said aloud.

"Why the fuck they here?" Nas jumped up to hide the weed and Tee put out the jay.

It was a knock on the door.

"Police. Open up." They announced.

"Why yall here?" I yelled out.

"Look sir, we don't want any trouble. Open the door."

Shit, I cannot open that damn door cause I don't know what the fuck it could be about. It could be about fucking Juna though! Shit, I needa chill because I know damn well it's not about Juna.