74.

Cellie Meadows

"Bitch what the fuck!" Kya looked at the old pregnancy test.

I had just told her I'm pregnant because I didn't know if I was going to keep the baby or not.

"Yeah..." I shook my head with a smile.

"Ima be an auntie!" Kya smiled.

"Man, I wish it was the other way around." I rolled my eyes, playfully. "I don't know how I'm going to do this shit."

"Girl you're tripping. I know exactly how you gonna do this shit." Kya laughed. "If you stop being an asshole towards Jamir, you could do it right. These months are gonna fly by and you gonna be popping out my niecephew."

"I'm so scared." I shook my head. "I know how I am, Kya. And I ain't even tell you how I wanted to abort it."

"I oughta fight your ass right now." Kya mugged. "Get up and throw them shits up!"

"Kya, shut up." I mugged her. "I ain't throwing shit up because you gon beat my ass."

"I should because you wanted to abort that baby knowing damn well Jamir been itching to have a baby with your fine ass." Kya rolled her eyes. "You really just made me mad but Ima put it past you because my baby in there."

"My baby." I emphasized. "You ain't carrying this little joint." I laughed a little.

"I basically am. I live through you bitch!" We shared a laugh. "How you think your mom would be reacting right now?"

"Honestly she'd be supportive and disappointed." I shrugged. "I rarely make these mistakes."

"My baby ain't no mistake." Kya mugged me. "Stop saying that shit, Cellie before something bad happens."

I was so stuck on how I wanted to live my life. I didn't plan on having a baby right now but that's what happens when I'm fucking a nigga every damn night and letting him nut in me.

"You right..."

"I know." Kya scoffed. "I ain't playing with you right now. All that shit towards Jamir gotta stop too."

"You always got Jamir's side." I joked.

"And do because you be being all damn stubborn when he be tryna love on you."

"I know." I sighed.

Kya wasn't lying at all. I definitely be a little mean to Jamir when I get in my moods. Hopefully all that will change.

"You having a baby?" Kya's aunt stormed in with her arms crossed.

"Yess auntie." I sighed.

"Awe don't sigh my big baby!" She came over and hugged me tight. "Having babies are beautiful things, mama."

"I know bu—"

"I don't wanna hear that shit Cellie! You need to listen to what the hell Im saying." She scolded, parting away from the hug.

"Preach auntie!" Kya hyped her up.

Jamir Reign