71

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"So, you went on a date with this nigga?" Nas took a pull from his jay and looked at me with low eyes.

"I let him take me out." I rolled my eyes. "He kept begging and I mean, I like to eat."

"Fuck y'all talk about?"

"I ain't tell him shit about me..."

"I don't know how I feel about this, Boop. Shit, I felt ways about Rylo but you gon do you." He shook his head as he deaded the jay.

Suddenly, Kya walked through the door during our conversation.

"Hey yall!" Kya smiled which made Nas smile. She closed the door behind her and sat next to Nas. "Boop, how you doing?"

"I'm doing good, actually." I smiled at her. Truth was, I was really feeling better as days went on. I had hella time to think and I can't be depressed while I have a baby.

"Awe, that's great to hear."

"I saw Baby's video, you look good bitch." I laughed which made her blush a little.

"Girl...it was a crazy ass experience for me. I'm actually about to go to Miami to do another video..." She glanced over at Nas and then focused back to me.

"Look at you, getting booked."

"Everything's working in my favor." Kya smiled harder.

"I'm glad to see your lil ass ain't sick no more." Nas chuckled.

"Well, Ima head out..." I grabbed my stuff and waved at both of them saying my goodbyes. I headed out the door and into my car. I drove over to my complex.

Once I arrived at my complex, as I was unlocking my door, Oz was coming out the elevator.

"Damn, you lookin lovely." He smiled at me.

"Thank you..." I looked around to avoid eye contact.

"When you gonna let me take you out again?"

"I thought it was a one time thing." I raised a brow at him.

"Nah..." Oz looked behind him and then back at me. "I'll take you and Salana out."

"You don't have—"

"I know." Oz cut me off, staring at me.

"We'll see..." I walked into my apartment and closed the door behind me. I wanted some time to myself before I picked up Lana from my mom.

Before I could even hit my room, it was a knock on the door and I was hoping it wasn't anybody important cause I'm tryna take a quit nap before I pick up my baby girl.

I walked over and opened the door to one of Rylo's friends barging in.

"You a stupid ass bitch, bruh!" He said.

"I'm stupid? The fuck are you even doing in my fucking crib?!" I spat.

"Your hoe ass probably set my nigga the fuck up!" He yelled.

"Ain't nobody set your dumbass friend up!"

"Nah bitch cause on my grandma life Ima get some bitches on your ass! You haven't said shit about the situation. Your ass even moved out. Fuck you was using that nigga for money?!"

"You got one more time to call me another bitch!" I yelled, stepping up to him.

"And if do then what?" He mugged. "You stupid as hell! You a fucking hoe. He was using your dumbass anyways. Can't believe he put a seed in your dumbass! Ima get you killed bitch."

My eyes widened...
Osiris (Oz)

Man, Boop was fine as hell and she keep playing with a nigga. I hope she ain't still stuck over that dead ass nigga Rylo. That nigga had to go.

Him giving me fake money was just the cherry on top of the cake. Seem like the nigga was tryna take over what I had going on and don't nobody run Oz out his shit.

I don't know how she ended up with that rat anyways. She far from one. Shit, I killed that nigga infront of her and the police haven't been on my ass yet.

Breaking out my thoughts, I hella commotion coming from Boop's apartment. I ran over and opened the door seeing it was unlocked.

I walked in to some nigga in Boop's face.

"Fuck you doing?!" I mugged the nigga.

"I knew your ass was a hoe! You got niggas running in your apartment already? I told Rylo not to fuck with your stupid ass!" The dude put his finger in Boop's face causing me to take my gun out.

"On life if you keep calling her all these names and pointing them shits in her face, Ima let this shit off. I don't give a fuck about nun of that!" I pointed my shit at him.

"Man..." The dude mumbled and walked out, slamming the door.

"Ima kill that nigga!" Boop shouted. "He called me all different types of shit and said he gon get bitches to kill me?!"

"Shawty, calm down. Aint nun gon happen to you." I tucked my gun.

"This shit wouldn't be happening to me if your ass ain't kill that nigga!" She mugged me, stepping up.

"Don't be stepping up in my face."

"I just did." She gave me a stern look causing me to roll my eyes and look off to calm my ass down.

"Ain't nothing gon happen to you." I reassured.

"Ain't nobody scared of them niggas. I don't need no reassurance. I want you to get the fuck out! What if my fucking daughter was here? I'm not playing this fucking shit."

"That's why you need to calm your ass down because ain't shit gon happen to you or Salana and I'm standing on that shit. I got up on that nigga so if they want the beef, it's with me." I shrugged.

I ain't ever been scared of no nigga that bleeds the same as me and niggas ain't gon disrespect a broad talking about he gon get someone to kill her. That shit ain't sliding.

"So what's gon happen when something happens? Huh?"

"Shit ain't gon happen!" I yelled. "Stop saying that shit."

"Fuck you. Like I said this shit wouldn't be happening if you ain't kill him." She mugged me.

"Watch your mouth."

"Fuck you." She glared at me and left out the crib.