68

Bavana Brown (Boop)

The next day I hit up Oz about a spot to move to and Oz hit me back up. I was knocking on the door to some location he sent me. It honestly remembered me too much of my childhood but I was not about to think too much of that traumatic shit.

The door opened and I walked in to thirsty dudes on the couch and stank bitches with half they goodies out.

"Hi, I'm looking for Oz..." I looked at all of them and they pointed to a door.

"Man, why Oz always get the fine ones?" One of them muttered which made me roll my eyes and head towards the room the pointed to. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Oz said and I opened the door, walking in, and closing it behind me. I saw drugs all over a desk table.

"You ain't tell me this was a trap house." I rolled my eyes and sat in a chair infront of his desk.

"Wassup to you too, shawty." He smiled at me.

"Anyways, I found a good spot. I searched up some online." I pulled a folder out my bag showing the ones I printed out. I slid the folder over to him. "Now all I need is the money."

"Damn, you feisty as hell." He chuckled. "I like how you about your money. That's the shit I'm about."

"Yeah well, I just need a spot for my daughter and I."

"And I got you. You still gon let me take you out?" He bit down on his bottom lip.

"No, I think this is enough, thank you." I smiled.

"Man, you so damn stubborn. It's okay though cause Ima keep trying." He laughed and started looking through the folder. He made a face and brushed it off quickly. "Yeah this shit is hella nice."

"You gon buy it?"

"Yeah, I keep my promises." He looked up at me. "I'll pay your full lease."

"Lease?" I jerked my head back. "Nah you don't even—"

"I said I got you." He put everything back in the folder and slid it over to me. I put the folder back in my bag and looked at him. I've been numb after Rylo's pass so everything Oz says to me goes one and ear and out the other unless it's about my new crib.

"Okay well since you 'got me', I wanna be in there as soon as possible. So do whatever you gotta do." I stood up, fixing my hoodie.

"Damn, where you going?"

"To pick my daughter up." I mugged him. "I ain't finna stay in a trap house all day."

"Man, you is so damn mean to me. I apologized for killing that nigga and I'm buying you a whole apartment. Can you be a little nice, shawty?"

"I'll think about it." And with that I left out, heading towards my car. Oz followed me out the door.

"You can't be walking in these fucking streets alone." He said and I turned around.

"Boy, I am fine." I scrunched my face up and walked over to my car.

"You fine but your tire flat, mama." He laughed and I walked over to my tire and it was flat. Damn. I guess while my dumbass was driving over here I hit a nail in this dirty ass neighborhood.