52

Jamir Reign

After helping Cellie move all her stuff into my house, I headed over to my shop because I had hella interviews to do. Time to get this shit up and running and make some legal funds. I had gon through hella people and was on my last interview.

"So, how long have you been tattooing?" I looked at the girl and she blushed.

"About three years. I'm very experienced. I even have a license to pierce." She smiled.

"Damn, okay. That's some official shit." I nodded my head. "You got any regular clients?"

"Of course I do." She pulled out her portfolio and showed me some of her work and I was amazed. This shit look on point. "I can definitely bring them to the shop to make us some money."

"I like that." I laughed. "And your name again?"

"I just go by Tiny." She flipped her hair and smiled. I already know how this is gonna go so I had to shut this shit down some way.

"Alright, Tiny." I clasped my hands together. "I'll definitely give you a call soon. Very nice meeting you."

"I'd say the same but I didn't really get to meet you." She faked a frown. "I wanna know more about you."

"It's not much to do except that I have a girlfriend named Cellie." I smiled and straight-faced me. She paused for a minute before saying another word.

"I appreciate you telling me." She giggled. "I'll try to keep that in mind. My main focus is my money anyways." She smiled and stood up, grabbing her belongings.

"Ard well, I'll be giving you a call." I shrugged as she walked out. Bitches always tryna fuck with me, damn!

I turned when the door opened and I saw Boop and Nas.

"Hey!" Boop smiled.

"Wassup, how them interviews go?" Nas dapped me up

"Man, they was good. Some of them had some bum ass work but it was this one bitch that was tryna get up on me." I shook my head.

"These girls after you left and right." Boop laughed.

"You was too at one point." Nas laughed and I joined in causing Boop to glare at us. "Anyways, did you set boundaries?"

"Hell yeah, I told her I got a damn girlfriend."

"As you should." Boop smiled. "But guess what the hell happened to Nas." She took a seat on a stool and I looked over at Nas.

"Fuck happened to you?" I scrunched my face up.

"My mom decided to come over the other night around twelve talking about resolving shit. I haven't seen or spoken to this woman in years."

"Damn...how the fuck she know where you live at?"

"That's the same shit I said! But she claims she know Arizona so that's how she fucking know." Boop shook her head.

"Man, that shit is crazy." I shook my head. "So what you gon do about that one?"

"Man, Ima link up with her, hear her out and then dip outta there." He shrugged.