27.

Jamir Reign

"That was literally so much fucking fun." Kya slurred. We was leaving the club and Kya and Cellie were drunk as hell.

"Sit back, Kya. Ion want you to fall." Nas said as he drove to my crib.

"I'm not gonna—" Kya made a loud thud and fell out the passenger seat. She busted out laughing.

"Kya no fucking way." Cellie started dying from laughter. Nas pulled over and helped her help. He fastened her seat belt.

"You good?" He asked.

"I'm straight, baby, keep driving." She smiled .

"Your lipstick smeared like shit." He wiped around her mouth to fix it a little and started back up the car.

"Awe bestie, Nas fixed your lipstick. Keeper." Cellie slurred.

"Y'all both on some other shit." I shook my head.

"You on some other shit!" Kya turned and pointed to me. "Oh my god, Cellie, hey girl." She waved and Cellie died from laughter again.

"Hey girly." She waved and smiled causing Kya to laugh too.

Once we pulled up at my crib, I got out and helped Cellie out.

"Ard Nas, I'll talk to you." I said before he pulled off.

Cellie and I walked into my crib and I helped her upstairs. She flopped onto the bed.

"Jamir, take these off. My feet hurt so bad, pleaseeeee." She pouted and I took her heels off. She was drunk as fuck.

"Come here." I motioned her and she got off the bed to stand infront of me. "You crazy as hell, you know that?" I took her clothes off and put a t-shirt over her.

"I want you to lay with me. I wanna cuddle, okay?" She hiccuped in my face.

"Your breath smells like straight alcohol, baby girl." I shook my head and got undressed. I kept my boxers on and put on some shorts. I helped her in the bed and laid next to her, pulling her close.

"I had fun. I love Kya." She slurred with her eyes closed.

"I know." I pulled her closer.

"I love Jamir."

"I know. Jamir loves you too." I sighed. She fell asleep and I slowly let sleep takeover as well.

The next morning, I woke up before Cellie of course. I stretched and went to the bathroom to shower. I showered and brushed my teeth all before Cellie woke up. Afterwards, I went back to the room and got dressed. I threw on some sweats and a t-shirt. Shortly after I got dressed, Cellie woke up. She sat up and stared at me blankly. Her hair was all over the place.

"My head is pounding." She closed her eyes and laid back down.

"You was drunk as hell last night. I had to help take everything off you." I laughed.

"My head hurts, please stop Jamir." She pulled the covers over herself completely.

"Don't be mean to me." I pulled the covers off of her face. "Ima get you some medicine for your head."

"I just wanna sleep." She whined. "I want you to lay with me."

"I ain't used to laying up in the bed all day, Cellie." I shook my head. "But for you, I'll do it. Ima get you some medicine first." I walked downstairs got some pills, water, and a banana so something could coat her stomach. When I got back upstairs, she sat up.

"What's the banana for?" She pouted.

"You need something in your stomach. Can't just take pills straight, baby girl." I took my shirt off and got back in the bed with her. She ate the banana and took the pills. She chugged the water and got up to go brush her teeth.

"My hair looks a mess." She said from the bathroom.

"You still look good to me." I assured her. After she was done brushing her teeth, she came back and laid next to me.

"Please, let's just lay in the bed all day?" She looked up at me and I nodded. Anything for Cellie's ass. I turned my TV on to Family Guy and pulled her close to me.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

I walked out to Rylo's car in a sundress and my sandals. It was hot as hell today and we needed discounts on cars. I hopped in the car and fastened my seat belt.

"And that's exactly why yo ass need a fuckin car. You walking around with all your ass out." Rylo shook his head.

"Hello to you too. I'm single so I can do whatever the fuck I want." I shrugged.

Rylo just stared at me and then pulled off towards the used car lot.

"How you feelin'?" He glanced at me then back at the road.

"Earlier, I was a little sick but now I feel way better. Sometimes it kicks my ass, other days it doesn't."

"Did you set up your appointment?"

"Yeah, I go in a couple days."

"I'm going with you." He shrugged. "Gotta make sure my baby good."

"Whatever, come if you want." I waved him off. I don't know why this baby got his ass acting so nice all of a sudden.

When we pulled up at the lot, it was hella cars to choose from. I hopped out and started looking around, he followed me.

"I can't believe you got that dress on." He shook his head.

"Shut up, I look good." I waved him off as a man walked over our way.

"Hello my name is Jeff and I see you're looking for a used car!" He smiled.

"Yeah just a little sum for her to get around in." Rylo said.

"Great! Any brands we thinking of?" Jeff asked.

"A Honda is fine." I shrugged.

"Alright well you're in the right section. I have this beautiful 2016 Honda Civic going for 15K. Nice qualities, back up camera, blue tooth, everything you need." Jeff clapped his hands together.

"Yeah, we'll take that. No questions asked." Rylo said and I smiled. My first car. Ah! I was super excited but I didn't wanna show Rylo's bum ass that shit.

After we were done with the paperwork and Rylo paying the car in full, I had to of course drive it home. I hopped in my car and connected my bluetooth, adjusted the seat, the mirrors, did the whole nine so the car could be Boopmitized.

Rylo pulled out the lot and I followed him, with my music blasting.