57

Cellie Meadows

"Man, that was so much fun." Wanda giggled as we walked into me and Jamir's house.

"Them niggas was tryna be all up on us as if Nas won't sling they ass." Kya rolled her eyes as she closed the door being the last one to enter.

"Girl, Nasir was not there. You could've had some fun." Wanda rolled her eyes.

What...Wanda we not for that cheating shit over here.

"Huh?" I scrunched my face up at her.

"Y'all just needa let loose sometimes." Wanda waved us off and went to sit down. "I needa use the bathroom. Where it's at?"

"Upstairs, it'll be on your left." I said.

"Thanks girl." Wanda got up and walked upstairs.

Jamir Reign

I was in my room playing the game since Cellie wanted to leave me here to go hang out with Kya and Wanda. I missed her little ass being all up on me. I barely even touch this dumbass game anymore.

The door opened and I took off my headset thinking it was Cellie but it was...Wanda.

"Hey Jamir." She smiled.

"Hey Wanda...what you doin up here?" I scrunched my face up.

"Lookin for the bathroom but I guess I walked into the right room." She smiled.

"Huh?" My heart was pounding because I did not need Cellie's ass to come up here thinking I invited this bitch in here. "Nah you gotta go." I got up, grabbing her arm to pull her out.

"Jamir, stop." She snatched back from me. "Ugh, y'all are all so up tight and never want to have a little fun..."

"Fun? Cellie my girlfriend and you in our room." I mugged her.

"I'm in here for a reason. Plus they think I'm in the bathroom." She started sliding off her dress and my eyes went wide.

"CEL—" Wanda covered my mouth as I tried to yell for Cellie.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you're gonna get us fucking caught!" Wanda looked at me as if I was the crazy one.

"There's no us. You're finna get caught." She uncovered my mouth as I dipped out the room and downstairs to Cellie.

"Aye Cellie she gotta go!" I looked at Cellie and then Kya.

"Why she gotta go?" Kya looked concerned.

"She just tried to come on me in our room!" I looked at both of them.

"Why was she ever in our damn room?" Cellie scrunched her face up.

"Look, she was talking about looking for the bathroom but instead she wanted to see me. She started taking her clothes off and—"

"Oh hell no." Cellie jumped up and ran upstairs to the room. Kya quickly followed and I did too cause shit, Cellie looked mad as hell.