15: Two Opposing Worlds

The ragged sound coming from the old TV and the noise of the people eating filled the eatery.

A student wiped his mouth. "Soon I'll be on TV."

"Sure! But as a snatcher! Hahaha!"

The customers who overheard the conversation laughed in harmony.

Meanwhile, Philip looked at them and gave a pensive laugh. These brats acts like Aeio.

These two 18-year old boys, were Aeiou's acquaintances in junior high school. They happened to give their friend a visit after their school, however, it was already fifteen minutes past Aeiou's school time and he was still not home.

Philip walked towards the cashier and slid a one fifty piso bill in his pocket for Aeious' allowance tomorrow, so he won't forget. Truth be told, before when he forgot to give Aeiou his allowance, Aeiou won't remind it to him and leave empty handed. Where is that kid? Visiting girls in the park again? He went back to the two boys who was still laughing and said, "If you study hard and finish college with good grades, then maybe you can be on the news for good things."

Nemer laughed, "If there is someone who's worth of a newscast, that is Aeiou!"

Carlos nodded, "I agree, Uncle. Aeiou is smart, talented and most of all handsome!" the two nodded in agreement. "It's actually surprising why a handsome guy like him hangs out with thugs like us."

Philip smiled and tapped both of their shoulders in a friendly fashion. "Aeiou is not picky with friends, as long as he sees a connection with you, he'll befriend you." He leaned closer and said in a careful whisper, "If you see Aeiou's mother, you won't be surprised why he is handsome."

Nemer downed a cup of water and said, "We don't have to see her to know that his mother is beautiful. Aeiou is more handsome than you so it's a no brainer."

Philip didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He feigned a smiled, "Shut that mouth of yours or I'll clip it myself."

After a second, Philip saw Aeiou rounding around the corner. He quickly dismissed the conversation about Aeiou's mother and went straight to the front to welcome his son who's already talking to a girl customer. "Let me borrow my son for a minute," He said before he pulled Aeiou towards his friends.

"What took you so long?" Carlos asked.

"Oh... I have to drop by somewhere. What are you two assholes doing here?"

"Visiting you of course, we're scared that you might forgot about us already."

Aeiou pinched his friend's cheek. "Say, how can I forget the asshole who thought I'm a girl and kissed me during math class in second grade?" Aeiou pulled Carlos' collar and kissed his left cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Hahaha!"

"Hahaha! Now you know what it felt like to be kissed by another man when you're straight!" Aeiou held his stomach.

Carlo turned red, holding the cheek Aeiou kissed without hesitation

Aeiou turned his eyes to Nemer and smiled.

Nemer immediately went silent.

"What's so funny, Nemer? As if you didn't ask me if I could be gay and have boobs so that you can marry me in sixth grade!" Aeiou jumped behind Nemer, hugged him from behind and cupped his flat chest. He groped Nemer flat chest lewdly.

Everyone at the eatery laughed except Nemer.

Philip went to Aeiou's side and gave his son a pat. "You seemed happy today, son."