𝐓𝐏𝐚𝐓𝐅

All hell breaks loose when Zed Nuevas, a fuck-and-leave bastard, met a florid mouth chic-boi, Aeiou Revelderio. 

 •••

In the heels of a recent break-up, Aeiou Revelderio, a self-centered playboy, moves to the new chapter of his life, Senior High School, with high hopes of finding new hearts he can play with... or so he thought? Because when he meets the cold, rebellious, and mesmerizing Zed Nuevas, everything seems to go downhill from there.

Truly, if murder isn't a crime, they would have long killed each other. Aeiou hates Zed for taking all the girls' attention while Zed hates Aeiou because Aeiou reminds him of his father whom Zed harbors deep grudges with.

However, just like how tale as old as time goes, their rivalry takes a thrilling and romantic turn. They tried to deny it as brotherly love, but they know deep inside it's more than that.

Will they find ways to make each other fall in love? Or will they deny it and keep it hidden forever?

•••

The Playboy And The Fuckboy
by phomsixxth

•••

The Playboy and the F*ckboy
© All rights reserved © phomsixxth
March 2021

PLAGIARISM is not a crime per se, but doing so might constitute you to copyright infringement.

Do not steal, reproduce, or quote (from) this work without the author's permission.

Started: March 27, 2021 07:33 pm
ENDED: November 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Some names, events, places, etc. are all from the minds of the author and are only used fictitiously. Any association or similarities to real world entities such as (but not limited to) name of a person living or dead, events, places, etc. are purely coincidental and does not necessarily manifests in the real world, unless otherwise, STATED.