73: I Will Help You With That

Zed ran towards the main door. Quickly, he reached the hallway and saw Aeiou's back and Henry's face. The two standing on the main door, face to face.

Zed shouted in fear, "Aeiou!"

Aeiou jolted, and turned his head back to Zed.

Zed saw how Henry's hand went inside his suit after Aeiou remove his eyes on Henry, as if Henry was about to pull something out. A gun, Zed quickly guessed.

Seeing that, Zed's blood surged on his vein, his speed suddenly could almost be on par with Aeiou's as he dashed faster towards the door. He reahced Aeiou and the first thing he did was held Aeiou's wrist and put Aeiou behind his back. "Don't you dare!" Zed's voice thundered as he glared at his father.

Henry blinked twice at Zed's face. He finally pulled his hand out. But it was just a handkerchief. Henry casually wiped the shoulder of his suit. "Don't you dare what?" Henry mockingly asked while wiping his suit. "Haha... Interesting, this is the first time I ever saw fear on your face. I thought it was long gone after you lost your mother." Henry smirked.

Zed gnashed his teeth. He didn't say anything. But his nose perspirated air harshly.

Henry flicked his handkerchief and put it back ibside his suit. "If my eyes doesn't fool me, he's a guy. I did not know you sway like this." Henry shifted his gaze behind Zed and smirked at Aeiou. As if he already foreseen what the relationship of the two was.

Zed stepped forward to Henry, blocking Henry's vision of Aeiou. "Coming from someone who fucked his brother's wife," Zed spoke through his gritting teeth.

Henry and Zed glared at each other.

Zed pointed his finger at Henry's nose. "Don't fucking talk to him, auntie fucker."

Suddenly, a hand tapped Zed's shoulder. When Zed looked, Aeiou was beside him looking at Henery.

Zed opened his mouth to say something but surprisingly, Aeiou reached his hand out to Henry, offering a handshake. "Nice to meet you, finally. I apologize for not recognizing you earlier. It is an honor."

Henry stared at Aeiou's hand. He took it and shook it once. "The pleasure is all mine."

Seeing his father and his lover shake hands made Zed's blood boil. Zed bit the inside of his cheek. "Aeiou, don't..."

Aeiou smiled earnestly to Henry and spoke, "I would like to invite you to lunch so we can know each other more but me and Zed are in a hurry. So maybe next time?"

Zed squinted his eyes. What are you doing, baby? Did I never inform you what kind of an evil man Henry is?

"That's very unfortunate to hear. You are an interesting person, a lunch with you might relieve my curiosity about my... mysterious son." Henry looked at Zed before shifting his gaze back to Aeiou. "Is Revelderio a noble family as well?"

"I am not from a noble family. I understand that my looks might confuse people. My egyptian-arabian confuses a lot of people, I mean."

Zed bit his lip. "Like he said, we are out of this house." He cut the conversation of the two. "You can do whatever you want in life, Henry. Just don't get me involved. Never get the two of us involved."

Henry looked at Zed coldly, "I am not interested in the likes of you. I have long lost hope that my son would turn out to be a noble like me. You're just a wallflower at best. But you..."  Henry's eyes went to Aeiou. His eyes flashed of something Zed couldn't picture or comprehend. Something so vague yet so devious that Zed wanted to punch Henry right at that moment and kill his own father before he could do anything bad to Aeiou.