Chapter 12

A few days later..

Jaehyun didn't take the initiative to see Lisa. However, Lisa didn't even remember his existence.

Monday morning.

There was a team meeting in order to discuss the next steps to solve the park case. All the people in the team that was placed in different areas came together for this meeting.

With a beautiful sunny weather, the sun casts its light over the small wooden desk making it sparkle the expressions on everyone's face was very serious. The director ordered that we had to catch the criminal within five days. The discussion didn't go anywhere after half an hour.

Someone commented that the criminal could be someone who worked at the park and was really familiar with it. But there were no suspects within the group of workers.

Another person voiced their opinion that since the case happened near the area CBD, there was a chance that the criminal has hatred toward rich people. That's why they should investigate people who were unemployed or have low income around the area. This suggestion was like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

There were people who think that there was a message with the knives arranged in a star shape. The criminal could have copied a crime that had happened overseas. Maybe it was a prank fromyoung adults who were obsessed with the nonfiction criminal genre.

Another thought was that CBD was a rich area that consisted of rich families with high IQ. There was a high chance that a stressed out white collar worker did it as a form of revenge to the society.

There were many different opinions from members, which were all reasonable.

As usual, Lisa and Rosé also took part in this type of important meeting. They were sitting in two different corners that weren't eye catching. Lisa lowered her head to write while Rosé was attentively listening.

The deputy director Park Jinyoung was an open minded person. He raised his voice to talk to the 2 young ladies: " Lisa and Rosé, you are free to speak your ideas.

Rosé blushed a little while said: "Deputy Director Park and coworkers! You all made a lot of reasonable ideas, which was really helpful information to me, this made me think of an idea. I want to add in 3 points. If by any chance it's not right, please critic:

First, the criminal's age shouldn't be too old, perhaps not over 25 years old.

Second, this criminal has hatred against society. This type of person was unsuccessful in life, she/he cannot be someone of CBD. That's why we should start to investigate people who have low income or are unemployed.

Third, the criminal hasn't done anything for the past 3 days. I think he will start soon. Perhaps he will change the location. Because his target is the CBD people, we can analyze the location. The underground train has advanced cameras set up, therefore, there's no chance for the criminal to do it there. The likely location is the bus or the car for the workers in the CBD area. The time running for this car is not too frequent so perhaps we might be able to catch the criminal.

After Rosé finished, everyone nodded in agreement. The deputy director Jinyoung and her mentor officer Lao Wu both smiled. Officer Wu says: "When I called officer Park this morning, I also thought the chance of it. I was about to send more people today."

Deputy director Jinyoung praised: " Rosé's analysis is quite good!"

Rosé sat down with a bright red face. Lisa hasn't been outside to investigate like Rosé for the past few days, but Rosé's analysis is quite reasonable.

" Lisa, do you have any idea?" The deputy director asked.

Everyone's eyes directed toward Lisa.

Everyone paid more attention to Rosé when the 2 girls first came here. Their impression of Lisa was a petite girl who was introverted that spoke a few words.

However, Lisa has been quite remarkable these days. She incidentally rescued Jisoo, which received great praises from the whole team. They also got to eat fresh imported fruits for the whole week.

Lisa nodded: "I do." Then stood up and opened the laptop in her hand.

Lisa stayed up the whole yesterday night to write a detailed report on the case. She already sent the report to Jungkook early in the morning. He replied in just 1 word :" Done. "

After that, Lisa gave it to Taehyung. He wanted to praise her while suggesting to Lisa: "In the meeting today, you shouldn't just give out your inference, but also explain the process of coming to that inference. Other than that, you should also explain it slowly. If not, your explanation would be blurry and difficult to understand."

Lisa accepted his suggestion, thus prepared a detailed report on her process of coming up with her inference.

"I started to analyze from 3 suspects from the crime scene, the actions of the victim, and the actions of the criminal. Based on the time of the crime, the weapon used, the motive while looking over the past cases in the public area of our country in the past few years.." Lisa spoke quite slowly because of Tae's suggestion.

The deputy director looked over at the clock on the wall and smiles: " Lisa, you should just tell us your analysis!"

Lisa replied "yes" then closed the laptop. She took in a long breath then spoke up:

"First, the criminal is a man between the age 18-25. His education level is high school."

"Second, he works at CBD and is a guard."

"Third, he isn't doing well in his job. Within the last 6-month span, he got a harsh discipline. It wasn't his shift on that Saturday morning. "

"Fourth, he has a bad temper. He has a criminal record from his young adult days to at least from his school's discipline action." In the end, Officer Wu was the first to speak up: "That's why we have to look for a guard who is around 18-15 years old with a high school education working at CBD with a discipline record within 6 months span, and doesn't have a Saturday shift?"

Lisa nods: "That's right." Finished with a red face. Her very pale skin is so thin that it seems like it is covered with a layer of pink powder. However, her eyes are still very calm.

The deputy director smiled, his expression was calm and serious: " Lisa, please explain how you got to this analysis."