Chapter 13

The city Lin could be described as hot boiling oil while Jungkook was in a relaxing manner. Almost dark, when he was with Jimin and his friends fishing at the outskirt of the city. his phone suddenly alerted that he got a new message.

A message sent by an officer from a city of the eastern area: "Jungkook, I just got to know about the fact that you have such an outstanding student when I went to this morning's meeting."

Jungkook was quite friendly with officers from all the areas because he travels to different places quite often. When he was about to respond, the rod in his hand turned heavy, alerting that a fish baited. He got quite a big fish. Jungkook looked at his phone again and got 4 more messages in just a short time.

An officer from the West area: "Jungkook, I didn't know you got a new student. Congrats."

Jung-hwan from the East area: "Jungkook, your student shows great potential. She really surprised us! She is just too good!"

"Jungkook,when are you going to accept me as a student too?"

"Jungkook, I'm so jealous of you. You have a great general in your hand especially because of the fact, she is a woman too!"

"Third brother, what are you looking that you are so absorbed?" the person next to him asked.

Jungkook didn't answer, and also didn't call to ask what Lisa did. He just replied to all the messages: "Lisa doesn't have much experience. Please help her out in my stead."

The next night, Lisa was absent minded as she sat in front of her laptop.

Almost everybody in the office had already left. The team had been working nonstop for several days, so the deputy director lets everyone go home to sleep today. In addition, everyone had to be here for work at the usual time tomorrow. Tae cleaned up his stuff, walked up to her and said: "Lisa, you should go home to sleep."

Lisa slowly raised her head to look at Tae, then slowly looked at the laptop's screen. She didn't say anything, but just waved her hands to say goodbye.

Seeing the pale face shined on by the laptop's light, Tae sighed then walked out. A moment later, from across Lisa, Rosé wore her backpack and stood up, her eyes were full of sympathy toward Lisa: "Lisa, go home. You have already been here for 1 day and night. It's not your fault that we cannot catch the criminal because of your analysis. Anyone is like that, it's alright to make a mistake."

Lisa replied with a really small ant-like voice, "Ok."

Rosé walked up and tapped Lisa's shoulder. Lisa still didn't move. Rosé just left to go home. Leaving the station, Rosé thought of something, took her phone out, and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Mr Jeon, it's me, Rosé. I don't have any problem; it is about Lisa. Her spirit is really low, I don't know if I should tell you. I think she needs your encouragement right now... That's right, it relates to the case. You don't know much about it because you are still on vacation. Lisa had an analysis, and the deputy director Jinyoung decided to investigate according to her suggestion. Everyone wasted 2 days.."

Lisa had confidence about her analysis, she couldn't figure out what she did wrong.

For the past 30 hours, everyone followed her analysis to investigate everybody who was a guard at CBD. They found 24 people who had the description according to Lisa's analysis.

After that, an experienced officer went with her to see those people. However, there wasn't a single suspect among them.

First, the police couldn't find anything suspicious in their home and workplace; for example, a paper knife or a picture of the scene. Second, most of the people had an alibi to prove that they weren't at the crime scene. Third, even if they do not have an alibi, Lisa, and her co-worker couldn't find anything suspicious about their behavior, also they did not have the motive to do the crime.