Chapter 43

It was the first day of the holiday.

The night was refreshing and the stars were shining gently. Jungkook sat on his balcony comfortably and was sipping on a fragrant new tea while he gave Taehyung a call.

"Captain, what's the matter?" Taehyung received his call and instinctively became alert.

Jungkook answered, "There's nothing. Let's find some time within these two days to have a meal together."

"Sure," Taehyung's tone instantly became lighter, "how about tomorrow?"

Jungkook frowned. "...What about the day after tomorrow?"

"If it's the day after tomorrow, I can only do dinner because Lisa asked me to practice shooting with her in the morning and then we're having lunch together."

The corners of Jungkook's lips curled up into a sly smile. "Oh no, I have something on that night."

"Then..."

"Let's do it during noon then, Lisa can join us." Jungkook said casually, "I will pick you guys up at the shooting range."

"That will do." Taehyung answered, completely oblivious to the fact that he had just been manipulated.

After this, Jungkook quickly changed the topic. "Oh yes, I haven't met your girlfriend yet. Bring her along if she's free since I'll be treating you guys."

Taehyung laughed aloud. "Ah, hehe... okay."

Jungkook smiled back. "Thank you, brother. Goodbye."

After hanging up the phone, Taehyung was confused about why Jungkook had thanked him. Then he just brushed it off as Jungkook overworking himself. 'Poor guy.'

A matchmaker served as the medium for communication between two people, with the medium being mutually beneficial to both parties.

At the time, Taehyung was completely unaware of his strategic purpose as Lisa's medium.

Ever since Lisa had found out that she had a "sustained" and "unique" feeling for Jungkook, her first priority was to get to know him better before deciding whether to go after him or not.

Due to the handsome junior playboy incident that she had previously experienced, Lisa understood that sometimes love could be irrational and that no matter how good she was at analyzing, she might still miss something. In addition to this, a person might act very differently in their work life and personal life, take, for example, Mingyu. He had always been dominant and firm when he managed his company. Moreover, he had also always been scrupulous in separating his public and private interest such that he would never make any moves on his beautiful secretaries. However, when he got off work and entered the nightclub, he would flirt with all the women there.

Up until now, she had only seen the working side of Jungkook so she needed to get to know more about his personal living habits.

Besides this, Jungkook had been single for many years without involving himself in any scandals. It might be because he kept his integrity or just that he was being too picky. She could not exclude the possibility of him being a homosexual, sexual dysfunctional or simply promiscuous.

Taehyung was quite close to Jungkook and since his personality was relatively straightforward, he was naturally the must-have medium to get to know Jungkook. Although Lisa did not care about and was never good at relationships, she was quite a natural at it when she set her mind to it.

🌙

There were very few people in the shooting range early in the morning, so when Lisa arrived, only Taehyung and another young policeman were there.