Chapter 63

"I was smoking to gather my courage." After finishing off his sentence, despite the tension he felt, Jungkook looked calmly at Lisa.

At first, Lisa didn't know how to respond - What would he need courage for? Then, the tremor of sudden realisation shook her, as she lifted her eyes to look at him.

He was already sitting on the sofa with his legs outstretched comfortably and his arms resting leisurely on the back of the sofa as he took up about half the sofa. His dark, tranquil eyes were quietly gazing at her, in a faint compelling manner.

Although she had anticipated what might happen that night, now that the moment had arrived, Lisa felt scared. She reddened, and turned her head around: "I'll get you a glass of water."

PG-13

Just before the words were hardly out of her mouth, Jungkook stretched out his arms and pulled her onto his thighs and into his embrace. "Pour what water... He held her chin firmly in his lightly callused fingers and bent his head to kiss her.

The night gradually became quiet. Most of the people in the neighbourhood had already gone to bed, and only a few dim lights were shone in the surrounding buildings. The wine had left Jungkook somewhat lethargic, so he sat on the sofa with Lisa sprawled on his chest. His lips and tongue were busy plundering the depths of her mouth, while his hands pushed aside her clothes and roamed the curves of her body. This wordless passion left both of them perturbed.

Jungkook grasped her little hand that she had placed on his chest, and moved it slowly downwards. Lisa's face was even more flushed, as her body became a little stiff.

Only a thin layer of fabric separated Lisa's hands from the hardness in his pants. Jungkook looked at Lisa: "Haven't you already touched it?"

Lisa:" That day, I was more impulsive."

Jungkook laughed.

With her hand unmoving at that location, it was enough to make Jungkook feel extremely comfortable, as he kissed her with renewed passion.

-End of PG-13 Scene

After a while, both of them were sweating. Lisa had just managed to free one hand, when Jungkook grabbed it and held it firmly.

"I'm turning on the air-conditioning!" Jungkook then released her.

Cool air slowly filtered through the hot room. Lisa inclined her head slightly: "I'll go change first."

Jungkook's shirt was in disarray, and his face was flushed. He sat motionless on the sofa, looking at her: "Ok."

When Lisa walked out of her room holding a fresh change of clothes, Jungkook stood up and asked her: "Do you have anything to eat? I'm a little hungry."

Lisa knew he obviously had not eaten enough that night, and nodded: "Sit for a while. I'll get you a bowl of noodles."

After years of cooking for Mingyu, who perpetually entertained clients until late at night and never ate enough, Lisa's noodle-cooking technique could be said to be first class.

White, slippery noodles tumbled into the plate, together with lightly fried shredded meat, topped with a freshly fried golden egg and a dash of freshly chopped spring onions on top. Lisa's movements were swift and dexterous, and the result was a rich bounty.

When the noodles were placed in front of Jungkook, just the appearance of the exquisitely simple noodles gave him great pleasure. Why would anyone want to eat heaping dishes of fish and meat?