Chapter 35

For those who don't remember the family members here's a small synopsis:

Father of Jung family - Jung Lan

Oldest child - Jung Jinhwan

Second child - Jung Mi-Sun

Second son in law ( Mi -Sun's husband) - Lee Minho

Third child - Jung Jia

Third son in law ( Jia's husband) - Kim Jiseok

Fourth child - Jung Jaehyun

The Jung Group Headquarters was situated in the middle of the CBD. Amongst a sea of dazzling, magnificent office buildings, the dark gray skyscrapers of the Jung Group stood high and mighty.

In order not to startle or to alert anyone, Jungkook only brought a small group of people with him. Along with Lisa and Old Wu, he waited at the exquisite, comfortable lobby for a while before the door was pushed open, whereby Rosé and the receptionist greeted them with smiling faces.

"Captain, everything has been arranged. We may start." Rosé's said loudly and clearly.

When it came to work, Rosé had always been highly efficient. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Thank you for the hard work."

Rosé smiled and stood beside Old Wu as Jungkook brought Lisa with him, then the four of them split up to begin their assigned task.

The marble floor looked glossy despite the muted color and the spacious open office area was quiet except for the constant drone of keyboards typing, books flipping, and pacing footsteps... With the administrative staff leading the way, Jungkook and Lisa passed through a long narrow corridor that was well lit with natural light. Along the way, employees here and there looked up to observe them. On their faces were looks of doubt, vigilance, and of amusement.

The office of the eldest child, Jung Jinhwan, was located at the end of the corridor.

The main industries of Jung Family included real estate, automobile production and trade, IT, and F&B. As the eldest child, Jinhwan was in charge of production and purchase management.

Jungkook and Lisa were stunned the moment they walked in, the entire room was so roomy that it could easily fit fifty people. That being said, the decor was consistent with the office cubicles of the normal staff outside, it was not personalized nor extravagant at all.

Once Jungkook sat down, he smiled. "Excuse us for bothering you, Chief Executive Jung, thank you for cooperating with the police."

Jinhwan put on a smile on his initially expressionless face and bowed slightly. "Don't mention it, I too hope that the culprit will be captured soon." He was forty that year, was tall but also fat, and was fierce looking, so his smile really did make him look much more approachable.

While they conversed, Lisa quickly checked out their surroundings. The shelf at the side of the room was filled to the brim with books. Most of them were related to economic management, but there were also a few military books, as well as several Swiss Army knives on display. The eldest son of the Jung Family clearly had hobbies that matched his appearance, as he had a heavy, masculine style. The remaining books were more diverse, ranging from fashion, fancy cars, movies, popular novels... all of which were placed in an orderly fashion on the shelf.

There was nothing notable about his desk either. Other than his office materials, there was also his cigarette case, lighter, and keys on it.

After Jungkook seriously asked a few superficial questions, he cut to the chase. "According to our procedure, I need to ask you about your itinerary on the day that the incident happened."