Chapter 60

The train moved forward as the scenery outside flashed by the window as bright lights fell upon the silent carriage. Lisa looked at Suho and sat opposite him.

"General, why did you seek me out so urgently?"

Suho supported his chin with both of his hands and leaned against the large sofa, with his strong body, he looked like a resting panther.

"I heard that you are very good at psychology. Could you predict the identity of a criminal?"

Lisa sat in an upright position as per usual with her legs neatly crossed, then she rested her hands on her knees and looked at him quietly.

Why?

Why did he undergo this change in character in such a short time? Did he suspect that she knew of his identity?

Lisa could not figure out the link between these two questions, but even so, she knew very well the reason why Suho had looked for her. He was testing her.

If he was sure of her abilities, then he would most likely have already killed her.

Moreover, with his extremely conceited attitude, he would probably find it hard to believe that someone would be able to uncover his secret ,the identity that he hid so well.

Therefore, she had to put an act.

With this in mind, Lisa decided in her mind and asked, "Who told you that I'm good at psycho analysis?" The look on Suho's face changed slightly, but she continued to ask with an indifferent look on her face: "Ti Sa? Our director?"

Only then did the corners of Suho's thick lips curl up cunningly and he stared at her in an obvious state of bemusement. "You don't have to worry about it, I'm just very interested in what conclusions you've drawn about me."

Lisa looked at his eyes which were different from that of anyone that she had ever seen before. His eyes were extraordinarily dark and sharp, with an eerie silence seemingly trapped within it. Only someone who killed a lot of people would have such calm yet cruel eyes.

Lisa's heartbeat started to accelerate a little.

After a while, she answered impolitely, "Do you find it interesting? Sorry, my skills are for solving crimes, not for entertainment."

The smile on Suho's face got deeper as he slammed both of his hands on the table. Then, he moved nearer to her until his dark red scar stood right in front of her eyes. Lisa frowned and moved backward. "What're you doing?"

"The Chinese have always liked to brag and it seems that you're no exception." He blatantly provoked her. "Are all the Chinese police officers as useless as you?"

Lisa stared at him without saying anything before she gently tapped on the back of the chair with her right finger as Suho waited very patiently. After tapping on the chair for a while, she stopped and said, "You don't have to provoke me. In my opinion, it's not that difficult to analyze you."

Suho leaned against the back of the chair and smiled widely. After he was done laughing, he took out a small pistol from the drawer and handed it to her. If you analyze me correctly, I'll give this gun to you as a gift. In the future, I, the Gold Python will be your friend."

Why was he giving her a gun? Was he testing her?

Lisa raised her head and looked towards the table. "The usage of guns is controlled in China, so it would be useless for me to take it. Instead, if I am right, give this to me."

She pointed at a wood carving of a flower which was neatly placed at the corner of the table. The blooming layers of its petals had a concentrated and exquisite texture, yet it seemed like it had been made recklessly.