Baekhyun's story part 2

I first noticed Rosé when I was in my first year of high school. It was not only because she was beautiful and did well in school, it was also because everyone kept pairing us up, calling us "The Golden Boy and the Jade Maiden", that is, a golden couple.

In truth, I also rather liked her. I was also a regular guy. Whenever I looked at her bosom and legs, I felt really good. When I saw her talking to other male students, I also felt unhappy. Moreover, when she looked at me, there was something inviting in her eyes, and I did not know what to make of it. However, whenever I looked into the horrified, panicked eyes of the person I was in the process of killing, I would always think of Rosé- and I would immediately become hard.

Our relationship started in the first semester of our junior year. One day at noon, I sat on the school lawn to eat my box of mixed rice, when she came along, also carrying a box of mixed rice.

"Baekhyun, you hide here everyday to eat?" Her voice was crisp and soft, and her beautiful face, in the sunlight, was like a flower.

"Uh-huh." I looked at her with a faint smile. "Were you looking for me?"

She seemed a bit embarrassed as she replied, "I was not looking for you!"

So deliberately unconventional, so affected, so adorable.

The two of us quietly ate our food. After a while, she blinked, and looked at the meat in my lunch box. "What kind of meat is that?" she asked.

"Red braised meat."

"I know that's red braised meat, la!" she said as she laughed. "Is it pork? It doesn't look like it."

I laughed too. "You're right, Madam, it's not pork, it's actually human flesh. Do you dare to try some? If you don't dare to, don't ask anymore." I speared a piece and offered it to her.

She glared at me. "What don't I dare to do? In future, I'm going to be a police officer."

I watched as she really ate that piece of meat.

She frowned as she said, "It's a bit hard to chew. What on earth is this meat?"

I put down the lunch box. "Stupid, it's camel meat. My dad's colleague brought it back from overseas and gave him some."

"You're the stupid one." She glared at me fiercely, then made as if to leave.

I grabbed her hand. Her body stiffened slightly, and her face immediately turned red.

My other hand cupped her soft face. Her big eyes, like two brimming pools of clear water, gazed at me as she asked, "You... what are you trying to do?"

I bent my head and kissed her. She struggled for a moment, then her hand fell on my chest and remained still.

I had never kissed before, so I was only able to base my actions on what I could figure out from television programmes. Thus, I kissed her forcefully, and sucked on her tongue hard. Her mouth had a faint taste of meat, as well as a kind of clean and fresh taste, all mixed together... I almost immediately became hard, very hard. Fortunately the uniform pants were very loose, and she did not notice.

I took in her slightly trembling eyelashes, her crimson cheeks. As I bit her lips, I thought, "She is more alluring than I imagined."

Thereafter, I did not kill anyone at all during the entire semester we were together.

It was a very strange feeling, as if the other part of my body had gained satisfaction, thus weakening the desire to kill. Every time I held her, caressed her, kissed her, disrobed her to radiant nakedness and placed her on the sofa in my family's living room so we could be intimate; or coaxed her to hold my lifeblood in her hands and allow me to shoot on her fair, sleek body... it was too provoking, too pleasurable. This feeling was not any less than when killing someone.