Chapter 15

Jungkook was quite certain and sent them another text: "The criminal did it 4 times; however, he did not get caught on the camera during any of those times."

He meant that the criminal was familiar with the park's protection system.

There was a contrast between Lisa's idea and Jungkook's logic; however, Tae and Lisa still had to follow Jungkook's idea.

Lisa didn't accept Jungkook's reasoning, but she still followed his order seriously. Late into the day, Tae and Lisa already went over every single the guards at all 3 parks where the crime happened but were still unable to find the suspect.

In the end, Lisa and Tae went to the TA Park where the first case happened. This park was the furthest from CBD; it was also the last park that they had to investigate for the day.

After the sunsets, Lisa and Tae sat in the office of the head of the guards. There were 40 screens of cameras hanging on the wall in the office.

The head of the guards' last name was Ding., 40 years old; average built, nice appearance, speaking maturely. He gladly brought out all the guards' resume for Lisa.

However, Lisa couldn't find any suspect.

The park had 30 guards. There were 18 people who don't have a Saturday shift; there were 8 people who matched in terms of age, school, and etc. But none of them got any discipline in the recent past.

Lisa wanted to meet them, however, the head seems to be troubled: "There are only people on their shift here at the moment. I'm not sure if others are at their dormitory. How about tomorrow? I can announce for everyone to be here then."

It was already dark when Lisa and Tae left the office. There were stars shining above in the sky. The twoof them sat down on the beach, relaxing their tired body.

"We will start to investigate the guards at CBD tomorrow." Tae said: "Jungkook got here this evening. He'll probably start working tomorrow."

Lisa didn't reply. She still thought about Jungkook's words.

He said: "There was an error that we couldn't have known, that's why the criminal escaped our investigation."

What if the criminal used a way to hide himself? That meant Lisa's reasoning was not really reliable?

There was no evidence, no standard; there were only the criminal's special characteristics left....

Lisa suddenly stood up running to the head's office. Tae followed behind her: " Lisa, what are you planning to do?"

Lisa didn't reply and pushed the door open to go up to the head guard. The head guard D. was not surprised to see them show up: "Is there a problem, officer?"

Lusa nodded then spoke up: "We want to find a person who is not tall, quite skinny, average appearance. He placed great importance on his appearance, spent quite a lot on his clothing. However, his clothing style makes people feel uncomfortable.

He is not in good terms with everyone; he is not close with any of his coworkers.

He doesn't have a good personality, easily angered, and can't take critical remarks.

He often brags with his coworkers that he used to come from a good background."

The head guard listened attentively. Then, his expression slowly changed.

Seeing his expression, Lisa felt a shred of hope, however, still maintained a serious demeanor: "Who is it?"

Tae didn't understand what Lisa meant by that, however, he still reacts and grabbed the resumes on the table to look over them.