Chapter 47

Lydia's POV
I couldn't believe it. Everyone was gone. It was hard to say goodbye even for just two weeks. I'm kinda jealous of Nash and Elayna and Matt and Alex.
Aaron was going home to Louisiana and I had to go back to Minnesota. Ew.
I heard on the announcements "Flight 509 to Louisiana is now boarding.
I was about to cry into Aaron's arms. Instead he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the gate.
He kissed me really quick before we gave the lady our boarding passes.
We sat on the plane and I saw the text from my mom. "I hope you enjoy the arrangements I have made. I hope you have fun at Aaron's, but not too much ;) have a safe flight, I love you. See you guys in a week."
I was in shock, a good shock. We were riding first class. I was really tired, especially after just getting over being sick. I fell asleep on Aaron's shoulder.
When the plane landed Aaron woke me up. I have never been to Louisiana before, so this would be an experience.
We got our luggage and someone in Aaron's family was going to pick us up.
Aaron looked towards the exit and smiled, picking up his pace. The lady was very pretty and was an older women who looked like Aaron, I knew it was his mom.
They exchanged hugs and she even hugged me. As we were walking towards the car I heard her whisper to Aaron. "She's very beautiful, don't screw it up." I couldn't help but to turn a shade of pink when I got into the sharp black vehicle that was probably expensive.
I already like Louisiana.

Alex's POV
Our plane finally landed. Matt kept getting more and more nervous. I knew my family would love him. I kept telling him that, but he was still shaking like a chihuahua.
Thinking of chihuahuas I can't way to see my dogs.
We rolled our luggage out to the huge airport and my mom texted me saying she would be here in an hour because something came up at her work. I didn't mind. Matt seemed pretty relieved.
There was like a mini mall with various places to eat in.
Then Matt said he was taking me out for some food.
He wanted to go to some fancy place but I really just wanted a burger and fries from McDonalds. Another factor was we were in sweats and baggy t-shirts. We liked flying comfortably.
We sat down and talked more about Minnesota and my life here. Before you know it, my mom was here.
We walked near the exit where she was at. When I saw her I ran up to her, gave her the biggest hug ever, and blabbered on.
Then Matt came up next to us and my mom whispered: "Wow Alex, he's cuter in person. He's a keeper."
I blushed and Matt over heard and blushed. Before Matt could shake my mom's hand, she went in for a hug.
I could tell he loosened up and my mom really liked him.
We all got into the car and the whole ride to my house, they talked.
I was so happy when we pulled up to my modern white home.
My uncle was over so I would get to see him too. I ran out of the car not waiting for anyone and burst into the front door.
I gave my dogs some attention.
My mom and Matt walked in.
Matt talked to my uncle and I knew he really liked him. Matt had no more nervousness left him.
The sad thing is my mom has a business trip for four days that was very last minute. She'd leave tomorrow.
My family made the decision it was okay that we could both sleep in my bed because we're responsible and blah blah blah.
I caught up with them as they were getting to know Matt. He's their favorite boy I've dated they've ever met.
It was getting late and both of us were super tired.
Matt hasn't seen my room yet. I love my room
I would never leave it. He walked in and his mouth dropped in awe.
My walls were the perfect shade of peach, a queen sized bed with a white and peach quilt also with fluffy pillows, my flatscreen on a vintage white looking dresser, fairy lights hanging at the top of my walls, a bunch of very tumblr looking pictures, and an A that glows with lights that are around makeup mirrors.
He seemed very impressed.
We laid down right next to each other and turned the Netflix on. I was out like a light before I could even finish an episode of Orange Is The New Black.
My mom came down to my room at about 5:00am to say goodbye. Before she did I heard her take a picture of Matt (who was still sound asleep) and I. She walked over, I woke Matt up, and we said our goodbyes along with my uncle.
Wow we have the house for four days.
I still felt really tired and went back to bed. Matt was wide awake. The trouble was he couldn't really get food cause he has no clue where anything is.
I woke up at about ten feeling a lot better. I was wrong Matt had Mcdonalds. Wow that boy always amazes me. I swear he's trying to get me fat but he says its just to make me happy.
Then I remembered the note Taylor slipped into my bag.
When Matt had to go to the bathroom and throw the garbage away, I ran to my bag.
I grabbed the note and what was on it had me just about in tears.
(I'm writing on my phone and it won't let me use italics, but I'll fix it when I get my iPad back that I shattered😁😂)

Hey Alex,
I just wanna let you know about how much I love you, and how that feeling will never go away. I really thought you were the one from the moment I saw you. Remember all the times I saved you from Matt....the boy your with. I was only with Ashley because I couldn't bare seeing you with Matt. I just wanna let you know I won't be coming back to Magcon and I won't be continuing my tour. I'm gonna be wherever the world takes me. You let me go, now I have to let you go even if it hurts, and maybe one day we will meet back up and finish up everything we started.
I love you with all my heart Alexandra Katherine Donley. I cannot wait to see you again.
Love, Taylor Michael Caniff

I did the one thing I could thing of. I snapped a picture and sent it to everyone in the "family" except Matt using my iPad. There were instant responds but I didn't even wanna look.
I honestly didn't know what to do.
I sat in my room and cried.
Matt finally came in my room. He was about to start this major comforting thing, but instead he picked up the letter. After a couple silent minutes of staring at it he spoke with tears in his eyes and a sadness in a voice.
"Well Alex, the real question is, do you still love Taylor and have feelings for him?"
The terrible thing was I couldn't answer that truthfully. I knew I did. I just stayed silent.
Before I knew it, Matt picked me up, kissed me, and said, "Hey beautiful, it's gonna be okay. I'm going home to Virginia today to give you some space. We are still a thing and will be until you call it off.",,
He gave me one last kiss and walked out.
I did the only thing I could think of and I called Elayna with my house phone, no answer.
Within the next few hours I just sat in my room and cried.
All the guys said they were gonna find Taylor and make sure he's okay.
I just hope Matt doesn't do anything stupid again. No ones there to watch him.
We both explained to our parents that we are still very happily together, but we wanna spend more time with our own families.
My next two weeks were basically me doing nothing but crying, in hopes Matt stays true to me, and Taylor's okay. Elayna and Nash even visited two or three times which was really comforting

Elayna's POV
Nash's house was great, along with his family. It seemed to end so fast and full of panic with Taylor being gone.
We had contacted Bart and everyone's on the look out for him including police and pretty much anyone.
Finally we got back into Minnesota. My family loved Nash. I don't blame them cause I love Nash too.
I felt so bad for Alex. Nash and I happily visited her a few times to make her feel better.
On Twitter we saw like the most adorable tweet ever. @themattespinosa: I love being home in Virginia, but it's not as fun because I'm missing my girl, who I love very very very much. @alex.donley
Alex seemed so much happier once she saw that. She honestly let most of the Taylor problem go.
Also her phone arrived, with the first thing calling Matt, thanking him for the phone and just talking for like 6253822 hours.
Eh Minnesota is Minnesota so the only exciting thing we did was go to The Mall of America. Before we knew it, it was time to head back to Magcon in Chicago. I was honestly extremely excited. It just wouldn't be the same if Taylor doesn't return.

----------
Sorry that sucked. It was pretty much s filler. I swear I'll write a much better one tomorrow. Thanks Lovelies💕Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌