Chapter 39

Okay I had time to right one more chapter before I sleep and my friend pretty much bothered me until I did so here you guys go. SO THREE UPDATES IN A DAY🎉

Alex's POV
I don't know why I felt so guilty. It was 11:56 and Taylor was sound asleep. I grabbed my phone and worked my way down to the lobby. It was exactly midnight.
I saw Matt's dirty blonde hair. He turned around.
"Hey Alex" "Hey Matt"
He spoke again "Look I'm really sorry about earlier....I was just....um.....worried you were hurt. Cause none of us heard from you." I responded "Look Matt, It's okay. I hope we can still be friends."
Matt spoke "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, everything and I hope for the same." We hugged it out.
I was about to walk away then Matt pulled me around and he was leaning in I didn't know what to do I casually tried to dodge it. It was too late. The voice I dreaded to here I heard.
"HOW COULD YOU ALEX, AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH AND EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU. YET YOU STILL GO BACK TO THE PERSON WHOS BROKEN YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ALEX WE'RE OVER AND I'M NOT SORRY YOU'RE THE STUPIDEST PERSON EVER THATS GONNA GET HURT AGAIN....AND AGAIN." I spoke "Wait Tay-"
"SAVE IT" he was full on crying and he full on ran.
"I hate You Matthew Lee Espinosa" then I slapped him as hard as I could.
I ran until I didn't know where I was anymore. I just lost the most important thing that has ever happened to me.
I wanted Elayna to be here with me....but the next best things a phone call. I need my best friend at a time like this.
(A=Alex, E=Elayna)
Phone conversation.
A- He-ll--lo
E- Alex, what's wrong?
A- Matt, attempted kiss, Taylor saw, didn't believe me, slap, ran.
E- Your so lucky I'm your best friend. I take it you tried to talk to Matt, he tried to make a move, Taylor saw, he ran, you slapped Matt, and then you ran?
A- Exactly
E- WTH NASH WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AROUND IN MY BRA SINGING MILKSHAKES JUST STAHP *starts uncontrollably laughing*
A- I HAVE A BIG ISSUE ELAYNA PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?
E- Okay I got Nash to leave. So, the hotel has security cameras, right?
A- OMG THANKS THATS THE ANWSER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BYEEEE
E- Um your welc--
(Alex hangs up.)
I need to get this figured out. I texted all of the boys in a group convo. "Someone get into the security footage from the times 12am-12:10am in the lobby. Someone get Taylor down to where the footage is" Jack J is gonna get into the footage and the rest of the boys are gonna bring him down to where the security thing is.
I just went back to our room because he was no where in sight. I just laid there with tear stained cheeks and bright red eyes. I waited and waited.

Taylor's POV
I still can't believe Alex did that. She was the one I was gonna marry, have kids with, and die with. I hope she's happy with Matt, especially when he cheats on her again. I ran to an area where there was a snack machine and just leaned against it.
I cried and cried and I didn't think I would ever stop.
Until I heard the boys "Taylor where are you" then I think it was Cam who said "Follow the crying teenage boy sounds." Then they were all face to face with me.
I didn't wanna move I honestly didn't want to live my life right now. Since I refused to move they picked me up. Shawn spoke "Jack found it we have to go down to the lobby, go to where it says employees only and we are there."
As I was being forced against my will, I was thinking about what they meant,
When we reached the destination. I saw it, all of it.
Then I just ran. Thinking how stupid I am and how I need to find Alex.
I never ran that fast. I looked in the room.
There she laid. Tear stained cheeks, runny makeup, and red eyes.
I just hugged her and I never let go. I have never said sorry so many times.
As we were embracing each other and started to kiss the guys decided to ruin the moment. Great just great.
Alex said she had forgiven me and honestly she felt bad cause she didn't tell me she was meeting Matt. I honestly didn't care I was just happy we were together and okay.
Cam's phone decided to ring. After he left the room and came back he spoke. "NASH AND ELAYNA JUST GOT A FLIGHT AND THEY'LL BE HERE IN A FEW HOURS. THE WEATHER CLEARED." We all cheered.
It was official no one was getting sleep tonight. We all just went to the airport after chilling for a little bit.
The second Elayna got visible to Alex's eye she ran and gave her the biggest hug ever when Nash gave over and bro-hugged all of us.
Nash then said something when the girls were having their moment.
"When we return to the hotel, we are gonna play a friendly round of truth or dare."
This would be fun.

----------
SORRY ABOUT CONFUSING YOU EVERYTHING I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS TRUE I JUST HAD MORE TIME THEN I THOUGHT TO UPDATE AGAIN SO NO HATE😘thanks lovelies💕PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE, AMD THE USUAL👌