Chapter 18

Alex's POV

I was walking over to Taylor's and I walked in. He was shirtless. I couldn't stop staring, I think I was drooling. Then Taylor spoke

"You like what you see?"

I just laughed. "You wish Caniff."

We decide to go down to the indoor pool. I needed to change and I was to lazy to change. I made Taylor turn around and cover up his eyes.

Positive he looked but I don't really mind.

I was wearing my hot pink bikini from Victoria Secret. It was kind of sexy. I watched Taylor look and I just winked.

We walked down to the pool and had the hotel management shoo everyone else out so it was just us.

We jumped into the pool. We swam around and it was really fun. Taylor got out and decided to walk over to the jacuzzi. I pulled myself out of the pool and followed him.

We both sat down at the edge. He wrapped his arms around me I felt safe then he kissed me.

I stopped and he smiled. He asked me a question and my jaw dropped.

"Wanna finish this upstairs?" I nodded. What was I getting myself into?

We ran up to the hotel room. He started to kiss me.

Before you knew it, there laid our wet swim suits on the floor. Before anything could happen the door busted open.

Then he stood there, someone I never wanted to see again, especially in the situation.

Matthew Lee Espinosa.

All he did was stand there as me and Taylor covered ourselves up. Matt finally spoke up.

"Please Alex, I made a mistake you need to forgive me and you can't do this with him. He's a player and he's done this with other girls, lots of them. Please Alex, please......"

I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed the blanket, wrapped it around myself and ran I really didn't care that Matt was staring at naked Taylor.

I didn't know where I was going but I was running fast.

Jack J's POV

Cam just told us he liked Elayna and he sat there silent. We all moved on but, I knew all of us were thinking about it.

We herd laughing in the hallway and kissing noises. We knew it was Taylor and Alex. Matt looked like he was gonna kill someone and Hayes looked sad.

A couple minutes later Matt ran out of the room. We all followed him. We also knew exactly what he was gonna do. Let me tell you he did it.

Then Alex ran out in tears in just a blanket and Hayes saw.

Hayes ran into the girls hotel room and grabbed Alex some clothes and followed her. They were best friends. I also knew Hayes really liked her.

I hope Alex is okay but, I know Hayes has it taken care of.

Let's just say Taylor locked himself in the bathroom and Matt ran back into Alex's room. I knew all three of them loved her. It seemed like Alex liked them all too, even Matt.

I feel bad she has to pick between three awesome guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it. I thought it was entertaining. Keep Reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌

Who should Alex be with?